Corporate Fiduciary Consulting-Targeting Operating Costs, Financial Technology, Growth, Profits and Financial Expert
Technical Consultant #2561
- Fiduciary Advisor with exacting cost and expense reduction by applying financial technology to control costs, while growing profits, and strengthening business performance.
- Provide strategies for businesses in Higher education institutions, hospitals, nonprofit organizations; municipalities, counties, state agencies, and other sectors.
- Reduce operational expenses by up to 25% by applying technology and data science.
- Strengthening performance by attracting and retaining quality employees: Earned wage access at any time for employees, (Digital A/P Automation-Virtual Card) quality, affordable group healthcare for all size companies, (A.I. Shipping Automation and Execution Solutions), servicing the entire nation.
- Apply advanced financial technology and data science to strengthen performance, control costs, and grow profits in partnership with several cutting-edge providers.
- Provide innovative services and solutions in operating expense reduction, cost-containment; improve cash flow, generating new streams of income; streamline and gain efficiencies in financial systems; attracting and retaining quality employees.
- Services and solutions are integrated with relative ease and simplicity with current operating systems.
- Business expense containment and reduction for operating expenses and cost-of-goods sold leveraging big data and data science.
- Corporate health benefits are re-imagined for companies with five or more employees.
- Shipping Solutions to streamline workflow and significantly reduce annual shipping spending.
- Accounts Payable integrated payment automation and virtual credit card deployment.
- Specialized Tax Credits in commercial property and payroll.
- Earned wage access--Pay-Any-Day, (a full suite of financial products), for employee financial wellness, providing employee access to their earned wages between pay periods, a key benefit in attracting and retaining employees.
- Employing hourly staff, reducing employee turnover/attrition, attract more applicants for open positions.
- Provide no-cost digital banking services for employees.
Local University, Director of Gift Planning, Present
- Deliver innovative initiatives to new programs, pushing the boundaries of expectation and discovering new opportunities for creating impact in classrooms, neighborhoods, and around the world.
- Direct the Office of Gift Planning integrating charitable intentions into estates, tax, and financial planning utilizing a variety of charitable giving tools and techniques.
- Organize meaningful gift planning making a positive and lucrative change.
Independent Contractor, Financial Management, Present
- One of the nation’s leading experts in expense reduction, cost containment, and management, optimize the costs of businesses--and find innovative solutions to best meet the company’s growth and performance needs.
- Savings achieved stem from in-depth knowledge, world-class negotiations with suppliers, and a thorough assessment of outcomes achievable to meet the business objectives.
- Total transparency in processes, provide the client with direct access to every step, while the client maintains control with fortified clear and timely reports.
- Modernized clients’ systems and processes to ensure they are on the cutting-edge of innovation in the market, and stay ahead of competitors, with a 10-25% reduction in operating expenses.
- Significant improvements in efficiency and workflow. Focusing on specific areas identify and generate new streams of income.
- Successful employee retention, reduced turnover and attrition, higher productivity, and more qualified applicants for openings.
- Clients have enjoyed hundreds of millions of dollars in savings across our client portfolios.
- Operating expense reduction, providing a broad overview and focusing on all aspects of operations, systematically reducing costs and expenses through; Cost reduction technology platform that identifies, analyzes, and optimizes your expenses to promote focus on growing the business.
- Eliminate waste and verify the most competitive rates for all business costs.
- Leverage services to lower expenses by benchmarking every cost through a data lake of 10 million companies and $6 trillion - ensuring evidence-based savings.
- Companies with $500k or more in annual revenue, (no limit). Client's resulting in being ultra-competitive and allowed them to re-direct savings for growth.
- Businesses looking to reduce or eliminate manual processing of vendor payments and move to more streamlined electronic payments.
- Companies interested in generating additional revenue (discounts via cashback rebates) and radically improving payment security.
- Organizations that desire to extend payment terms with vendors and/or want to increase working capital.
- Telecom & IT
- Waste & Recycling
- Treasury & Credit Card Processing
- Cleaning & Textiles
- Printing & Supplies
- HR Services- Payroll Processing & Background Checks
- Utilities-And Costs-of-Goods-Sold
- Review of the company’s general ledger and expenses.
- Costs are benchmarked to the broad data lake. Calculations of potential savings on every expense and reports are delivered on an average of 3-5 business days.
- Begin negotiating new rates on behalf of current company vendors, continually monitor, benchmark, and optimize rate savings-dynamically, and renegotiate rates accordingly.
- Acting as an expense watchdog, allowing the business to run to ensure payment continuum supplying the best rates in services and in vendors pricing.
- The average client sees a 10% - 20% reduction in bottom-line expenses without switching vendors.
- Clients are provided with the best rates from each vendor charge and applicable rates as it applies to the specific business.
- Growth of revenue while focusing on reducing expense, win-win solutions for the bottom line.
- Explore core areas of business that are impacted by reducing business-related expenses, identifying cost recovery opportunities, leveraging cost containment strategies, freeing up cash flow for the business, and/or increasing employee loyalty by employing one of our employee benefits programs.
- Supply a definitive roadmap, set in place for next steps, reduce business expenses, and/or implement leading-edge solutions.
- Ensure highly effective integrations with your systems and pass on the highest possible cost reduction savings.
- Receive monthly discounts in the form of cash rebates transforming the AP Department from a Cost to Profit Center.
- Reduced AP processing costs, improved vendor payment efficiencies, decrease payment fraud and eliminate errors / duplicate payments.
- Pay any day solution -Any-day access to earned wages for employees, attract and retain quality employees.
- Provide employee access (at no cost to the company) up to 50% of their earned wages between pay periods.
- Partner with a digital fintech company dedicated to empowering consumers.
- Employees can access, move, and use their money anytime, anywhere with 84% of employees needing access to earned wages between pay periods, resulting in immediate cash needs.
- These solutions are FDIC insured.
- Provide greater financial control, and improve morale.
- Clients typically see up to 40% less attrition, along with improved morale and less stressed workers. Drive more applicants for open positions. Clients realize hundreds of millions of dollars across our client portfolios in savings.
- Electronic B2B Payments
- Virtual Credit Cards +
- Integrated Payments Solution
- Execute electronic vendor payment solutions that can handle 100% of payments and easily integrate with current ERP or accounting platforms.
- Main features of solution; Virtual Credit Cards (online credit cards) as a new form of vendor payment that earns discounts in the form of cash rebates.
- AP technology is used by more than 7,500 corporate customers, including world-leading brands and over 900K suppliers.
- MPA Financial Management, University of Delaware, Newark DE.
- B.S. Liberal Studies, University of Delaware, Newark, DE