Bio-Hazard and Industrial Applications: Sanitization, Mold Remediation, Decontamination of Bloodborne Pathogens Spills & Clean-Up for Industrial and Residential Environments
Technical Consultant #2558
- Industrial and residential property sanitizing and restoration services.
- Bloodborne pathogens: Spill clean-up, sanitizing, and inspections.
- Coronavirus cleaning-disinfecting: Immediate response to buildings and homes that have been impacted by Coronavirus.
- Crime scene: After crime scene investigations and processing, (law enforcement and coroner), conduct sanitization, recovery procedures, and cleaning.
- Decomposition and undiscovered death: Hazardous environmental processing, sanitization, decontamination.
- Emergency vehicles: Sanitization and decontamination processing.
- Homeless encampment: Remediation and decontamination of affected areas.
- Hoarding: Restoring buildings and residential properties; removal, cleaning, and hauling.
- Human and rodent: Dangerous excrement matter cleanup and disinfecting.
- Medical waste disposal: Transport and dispose of all biohazard and medical waste.
- Mold: Remediation of airborne pathogens removal and decontamination.
- Sewage backup: Odor and biohazard removal and cleaning.
- Suicide: Execute compassionate and discreet services while providing remediation services.
- Teargas: Residue and sticky substances removal and cleaning.
- .Ebola contaminated site processing.
- Utilize the most advanced, proprietary eco-friendly chemicals on every project, protecting pets, wildlife, and the environment.
- Work with victim support centers nationwide
B.O.P.P., CEO, and Owner, 2004 - Present
- Always prepared to remedy situations that arise from unexpected events such as accidents, criminal activities, death, traumatic injury, and hazardous situations.
- On-site restoration: Quickly deploy teams to restore sites, to a healthy, clean, and safe environment after accidents or tragedies
- Network with insurance carriers to provide immediate services and payments.
- Proper removal of biohazardous waste is critical in order to avoid exposing others to dangerous pathogens and diseases such as Hepatitis B (Serum Hepatitis), Hepatitis C (HCV), HIV and AIDS, Tuberculosis, Bacterial Meningitis, Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (CJD), among others.
- Adhere to guidelines as prescribed by OSHA Regulation 29CFR1910.1030.
- Mandate proper comprehensive training for team members and employees eliminating exposure to any biohazard such as blood or bodily fluids.
- Professional teams use sophisticated chemicals and equipment to remove substances and odors that can linger for an extended period of time, causing emotional distress and diminishing the value of the property.
- Partner with local authorities, communities, emergency services personnel, victim services groups, hoarding task forces, apartment communities, insurance companies, and others to provide the most efficient and superior service possible.
- Decontamination or cleanup services are delivered by staff with the correct training and are highly skilled technicians with all the certifications to execute successful project completion.
- Clean-up or recovery services are typically completed within a few hours.
- Materials with blood or body fluid must be disposed of as a biohazard, the team is supplied with mandatory training, licensing, and insurance.
- Running on ‘sending help fast and business second.’
- Utilize use sophisticated chemicals and equipment to remove substances and odors that can linger for an extended period of time, causing emotional distress and diminishing the value of the property.
Technology of Tomorrow, Philadelphia, PA, Owner
- A security systems installation company that was successfully turned into a profitable enterprise for commercial and residential clients under the ownership of this expert.
- Mentor/life skills
- Human Trafficking
- Juvenal and adolescence in homelessness
- OSHA - Hazmat -30
- Mold abatement
- Hazard waste
- Blood Pathogens
- Covid-19 Certs
- Trauma Scene Master Technician
- Plumber, Carpentry, and Advanced Carpentry