- Creation and determination of best fit ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) with 25 years of experience and focus to: Functionality for successful go-live cloud systems launch, improvement features in future enhancements, and growth servicing over 400 ERP projects.
- Guidance and creation of business cases to evaluate software selection support in strategic business goals and solutions. And with focus to: Software evaluations, internal implementation management, client goal achievement.
- Issuance of ERP systems for a wide range of industries: Food and beverage, medical, healthcare, manufacturing, distribution-retail.
- Providing a vendor evaluation model that reflects; priorities, support and selections of various software for the final selection of the system build.
- Ability to select the right technology cutting transactional costs, streamlining staff work processes to focus on revenue generating activities.
- Implementing digital transformation capturing entire markets, increasing demand for new market technologies.
- Digital linking connections to applications for integration propelling activities with vendors and customers.
Areas of Practice
- Operational Software
- Supply Chain
- Back Office
- Business Intelligence
- General Business
- Project Accounting
- Supply Chain
Major Application Software
- Microsoft Dynamics GP,
- Lawson M3
- Ross Enterprise
P.F.E., Founder, 2013 - 2021
- Fulfilling over 25 years of ERP expertise, software selection and implementation for clients in various industry areas.
- Curator of the award winning and the top ERP Writer at Quora.com with over 2.6 million views.
- Projects of note include; Pioneering the use of NetSuite in emerging pharmaceuticals companies and process manufacturing as well as certifications in 7 major ERP programs with experience working with local, regional, national and international clients.
- Certified Systems Admin in 3 different ERP packages.
- Practice Director for client ERP selection and implementation projects.
- Specializing in advanced requirements and business modeling, system architecture and managing internal implementation teams.
- Medtronic, Johnson & Johnson
- Arizona Coyotes NHL
- Insys Theraputics
- Basis Ed Charter Schools
- Various ERP related assignments. NetSuite, Acumatica, Intacct, SAP, MS Dynamics AX, Infor and other ERP and related software programs.
Eide Bailly CPA, NetSuite Division, Senior Manager, 2019 - 2020
- P.F.E. was active as a lead generation effort during employment.
- General business development and focus on complex accounts for leading NetSuite partner of the year.
- Successfully managed Pharma manufacturing microvertical, signing 6 emerging pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical and life sciences clients, spearheading use of NetSuite in previously unserved verticals, aerospace, expanding manufacturing and multiple software component environments.
AFS Technologies, Consultant (Implementation PreSales and Install Base), 2011 - 2013
- WMS Led projects to install CRM, WMS, and Mobile focus.
- As determined the number one Account Manager, over 100% of Quota within 90 days of hire, 4x services billings of previous jobholder.
- WMS clients include Superstore Industries, Jason’s Deli, Automotive suppliers.
Lawson West Coast AE, (Food and Beverage), 2010 - 2011
- Served Food and Beverage customers in U.S, and Canadian markets for this $3 billion, annual revenue company employing over 10,000.
- Managed Implementations of 66% of food and beverage projects within first 6 months ($1.2million).
- Developed and implemented Customer Charter Program to increase ERP functionality within installed companies and improve customer satisfaction.
- Managed Installation of new modules and adoption of ERP rollouts to existing customers and divisional expansion projects.
- Noted Speaker to companies considering new ERP and software projects.
- Areas of focus included ERP, advanced manufacturing planning, supply chain, BI and SaaS manufacturing scheduling.
- Key accounts included Jelly Belly, Idahoan, Litehouse Dressings, Marine Harvest (Vancouver/Argentina) and Tree Top.
CDC Software (Ross Enterprise), Supply Chain/Demand Management, 2006 - 2009
- As Top Supply Chain Consultant (2007), Food & Beverage Division - never below 95% of quota prior to company restructuring and bankruptcy.
- Made the Presidents Club.
- Led team for ERP and Supply Chain software evaluations for this $800 million, 5,000 employees, global based company.
- Clients of note included Uniden North America, Cheesecake Factory, Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory and dozens of regional food manufacturing and consumer products customers. ERP, Demand Planning, Supply Chain, WMS, various white label F&B and consumer package goods. and business Intelligence focus.
Stratum Advisors, Consulting, 2004 - 2006
- Virtual MAS 500 ERP and Supply Chain reseller – startup consultant for VAR’s and tech launches, software selection for manufacturers, worked with Sage, Epicor, Dassault, and other resellers and consultants.
Clifton Gunderson CPA, National Sales Manager, 2001 - 2004
- Started MAS 500 (MIP NFP) practice as AE at local Tempe AZ VAR, grew to number 1 Sage National Partner Sales and Implementation Management serving 24 markets in Southwest and Midwest.
- Drove all manufacturing, distribution and services ERP selections over $100k.
- Account Management, Project Management of Implementations and support.
- Oversaw evaluation efforts from offices in 19 states.
- Worked in conjunction with Navision, Great Plains, and other ERP platforms to determine correct product fit for client customers in ERP, Transportation Management, WMS, CRM and MRP.
- Software Selection Consulting.
- Long Term Assignments include Eide Bailly CPA and Vaco Resources.
- Practice Director for Software Selection and Implementation.
- 25 Major Client ERP projects, 62 SMB ERP projects nearing a decade.
- 2.6m Quora.com readers, Top ERP Writer
- Developed methodologies detailed at PFE and ranked number ‘3’ nationally 'ERPodcast.'
- Extensive hands-on experience with ERP, WMS, SaaS, Mobile, Cloud and BI technology.
Honors & Publications
- Oracle NetSuite, Lawson, Infor, Sage, Microsoft, Ross, Dassault (and others)
- A $25 million biotechnology overcharged for software upgrades and annual maintenance. Cut annual software maintenance by $800,000.
- Servicing a national corporate infrastructure Engineer to Order (ETO) company with $18 million in annual revenue, created ERP with customized engineering configuration functionality that cut time to bid by 400%, dramatically increasing sales efficiencies resulting in a 22% higher win ratio.
- In a case of an overseas biopharmaceutical firm, with an annual revenue of $330 million completed clinical trials for the U.S. market, but lacked the validated ERP controls required by the FDA. With inexperience of process ERP used for pharma manufacturing, validation attempts kept uncovering flaws and creating re-work for the implementation team. By fast tracking project plans used repeatedly in past pharma accounts along with careful project management cut implementation time by 17%.
- A sports apparel company had zero inventory visibility. With repeated attempts, hot selling items frequently out of stock, lead time from overseas manufacturer, resulting in a hit-or-miss season and sales uncertain. Resolved by ERP demand planning; identified ‘hot’ items early and accurately forecasted available-to-sell quantities increasing future sales orders that enhanced production planning, dramatically increasing profitability in a short period of time
- MBA Global Business Management, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
- B.A. Journalism, Stephen F Austin State University, Nacogdoches, TX.