Provider of Human Resources consulting support for various organizations assisting and implementing: Organizational Development, Leadership and Skills Training with 21 years of HR expertise.
• Strategic/Tactical Planning
• Organizational Assessment
• Team Building
• Conflict Resolution
• Organizational Strategies
• Process Improvement
• Focus Groups
• Change Management Support
• Competency Development
• Needs Assessment
• Cultural Change Initiatives
• Coaching & Executive Development
• Human Resources Support
• Performance Measurement & Management
• Management and Professional Skills Training
• Reengineering and Reorganization Strategies
Independent Consultaing Firm, President, Present
Undisclosed Company, Senior Vice President
- Served as Senior Vice President, Management and Organizational Development within a major corporation.
- Previously, held senior roles in corporations in the banking, insurance and technology arena.
- Created and managed their Organizational Development and Leadership Development department.
- Responsible for the identification, assessment and development of talent within organizations.
- Consulted internally for senior management on various issues, including: teambuilding, organizational assessment, human capital planning, continuous improvement efforts, process consultation, conflict resolution and developmental initiatives.
- Created an Intranet-based automated manpower planning, development, and succession planning system.
- Directed the efforts of multiple Human Resource and Training functions across 15 regions along the East coast, including Canada and Puerto Rico.
Honors & Publications
- Internship - Organizational Development Consultant
- Myers-Briggs Certification
Speaking Engagement - Topics
- Maximizing Your Recruiting and Staffing Solutions to Hire & Retain Top Talent
- Performance Measurements for Strategic Planning
- Using the Balanced Scorecard as an Agent of Change
- Reengineering the Human Resource Function
- Linking Career Development with the New Corporate Agenda
- How to Link Compensation & Rewards to the Balanced Scorecard
- Transforming the Human Resource Function into a Value Added Business Partner
- Creating and Sustaining a Culture That Drives Employee Engagement
- Motivation and Change
- M.S. Human Resource Management & Organizational Development
- B.S. Psychology