- Organizational Leader of a mid-market service provider with 15 years of technology leadership experience managing a global team of over 300 skilled team members.
- Expertise in building, delivering and supporting complex technology solutions for mid-market and SMB (Small Business and Midsize) customers.
- Practiced leader and manager of individuals, projects, processes, products and strategic initiatives.
- Proficient in developing teams of all skill levels to deliver a consistent and superior customer experience.
- Availability Management
- Capacity Management
- IT Service Continuity Management
- Information Security Management
- IT Risk Management
- Change Management
- Knowledge Management
- Event Management
- Access Management
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Net Promoter Score
- Request Fulfillment
- Service Level Management
- Change Advisory Board
- Operational Level Agreement (OLA)
- Business Impact Analysis
- Process Mapping
- Tabletop Exercise
- RTO - recovery time objective
- RPO - Recovery point objective
- policy creation
- process creation
- vulnerability scan
- cyber due diligence for M&A
- IT M&A Due Diligence
- IT Asset discovery
- patch management
- penetration test
- social engineering testing
- security awareness training
- vendor risk assessment
- cyber security risk assessment
- Cyber Resilience
- Ransomware Prevention
- Certified Scrum Master
- Scrum Master
- IT project management
- IT Services
- IT Budget Planning and Management
- Reduce human failures
- cloud migration
- web hosting
- domain names
- Technology Adviser
Undisclosed Company, SVP, Customer & Technical Operations, 2005 - Present
- Global customer experience. Providing solution delivery, security and technology.
- Lead operational functions for a 300-member, globally distributed organization with a $20 million personnel budget.
- Accountable for overall customer satisfaction, the onboarding & delivery experience, and availability and security of all customers.
Director and Vice President, Technical Operations, 2011 - 2015
- Led a 60-member team focused on the availability, capacity, and security of all corporate and customer assets including single and multi-tenant servers, public and private clouds, enterprise data recovery tools, and network and security infrastructure.
Systems, Datacenter and Security Manager, 2008 - 2011
- Led team of systems administrators and datacenter operators that were focused on provisioning, management, and maintenance of an assortment of enterprise and multi-tenant platforms, applications and systems.
HostMySite, Newark, DE, Customer and Technical Support Manager, 2005 - 2008
- Led and developed L1, L2 & L3 technicians in providing excellent service to our SMB web hosting and domain name customers.
- Professor, College of Technology, Wilmington University
- Systems Administrator, HostMySite
- Technical Support Specialist and Onsite Tech Consult Dynamics / DCANet
- Small Business Technology Consultant and Trainer (Independent Contractor)
Honors & Publications
- A. S. in Media, Design and Technology, Wilmington University
- Leadership Mastery Series, Bell Leadership Institute
- Management Development Certificate, University of Delaware Professional Studies
- B. S. Information Resource Management, (Magna Cum Laude), Wilmington, University, DE