Project Management for: Pharmaceutical, Commercial, Industrial, Laboratory and Higher Education providing over 20 years of design and project management experience in these and various market sectors.
An integral part of the firm’s leadership team, serving as both a project manager and client liaison, as well as assisting in developing the strategic vision of the firm. Responsible for developing new environmental and engineering business opportunities and creating customized solutions for clients, which include architects, developers, attorneys, manufacturers, schools and healthcare professionals.
- Design and project management
- Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing (MEP) Engineering
- Fire Protection Engineering
- HVAC design and controls
- Energy modeling
- Auditing for mechanical systems
Undisclosed Company, Vice President of Business Development, 2010 - Present
- Develop project scopes and fees. Complete engineering design proposals. Serve as Client liaison. Coordinate with Whitman project completion team.
- Former MEP design engineering department head with multi-discipline project management experience.
- Led design efforts for many multi-discipline projects for a variety of business sectors including K-12 schools, universities, pharmaceutical, flavors and fragrances companies, food processing, laboratories, commercial, office spaces, conference centers, retail, houses of worship, refrigerated spaces, etc.
PS&S, Warren, NJ, Senior Associate, 1997 - 2010
- Progressively more responsibility since starting from college until reaching the Senior Associate level.
- Develop project scopes and fees. Complete engineering design proposals. Serve as Client liaison. Coordinate with project completion team.
- Multi-discipline project management experience.
- Led design efforts for many multi-discipline projects.
- K-12 Schools & Universities
- Phillipsburg High School
- Demarest High School
- Old Tappan High School
- West New York Memorial High School
- New Horizons Charter School
- Weehawken Schools
- Union City Schools
- Rutgers University
Labs & Manufacturing
- Katz Delicatessen Processing Plant
- Church & Dwight
- Air Liquide
- Rugby Realty – Secaucus, Newark, Connecticut
- Bessemer Trust
- Open Road Auto Group
Honors & Publications
- Certified Energy Manager
- LEED Accredited Professional
- Registered Professional Engineer: NJ, MD, NY, PA, HI, DE, CT
- Fluent in Spanish
Academic and Professional Affiliations
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- Association of Energy Engineers (AEE)
- Construction Round Table of New Jersey (CRTNJ) – Board Member
- B.E. Mechanical Engineering, Stevens Institute of Technology, Hoboken, NJ