- International distribution network for differentiated medical devices.
- Design of marketable differentiated products.
- Training and managing marketing and sales personnel with a hands-on approach especially in export markets.
- Developing marketing and sales plans especially for global markets
- Vascular access for hemodialysis patients.
Undisclosed Company, Senior Consultant, 2016 - Present
- Senior Associate consultant assisting on major medical device projects.
Medcomp, Harleysville, PA, 1981 - 2015
- Senior Global Sales and Marketing Executive. Built a worldwide organization driving sales from zero to $3 million per month.
- While residing in Europe for five years, began to hire and train regional sales managers to work with distributor sales employees. Eventually directed five regional managers and 80 in--country distributors.
NAMIC, Hudson Falls, NY, 1972 - 1980
- Regional Sales Manager Mid-Atlantic for three years and promoted to VP Marketing and Sales for five years.
- Established small direct U.S.A. sales force and a worldwide distributor network.
Rutgers University, 1971
- Assistant to Dean at the Rumanian Management Center, (CEPEKA) Bucharest.
- Assigned by The United Nations International Labor Organization to train key executives in western marketing concepts.
Upjohn, Kalamazoo, Michigan, 1966 - 1970
- Salesman in upstate New York. Elected to Upjohn Academy of Salesmen.
Honors & Publications
- Fluent in French and a good working knowledge/moderate fluency in Italian
Publications and Patents
- Two abstracts on vascular access for oral presentation at both the Japanese and Peruvian Societies of Nephrology.
- Recognized internationally as an authority on vascular access for hemodialysis patients.
- 8 Patents on Catheters and related devices.
- MBA Marketing, International Business, Rutgers School of Business, Newark, NJ
- B.S. English, St. Bonaventure University, Olean, NY