- Biomedical nanotechnology.
- Bioanalytical nanotechnology.
- Nano science and technology.
- Nano fabrication and characterization.
- Technological entrepreneurship.
- Nanotechnology energy and sustainability.
- Medical device development.
- Design controls.
- Energy and renewable energy.
- Business plan formation, strategic innovation, and marketing for the nontechnology industry.
- Nanotechnology energy and sustainability.
- Translate complex operations and theories of innovative emerging technologies in the biomedical and bioanalytical nanotechnology industries.
Independent Consultant, Present
- Resolute technology solutions for the medical device, electrochemical, energy, bioanalytical and biomedical nanotechnology consumers.
- Lead and provide scope of projects, monitor stages of projects while delivering analysis of systems, safety, failure and performance, design and progress.
Aviana Molecular Technologies, LLC, Orlando, FL, 2017
- Managed cross functional team across multiple projects, contracts, grants and proposals.
- Pegasus System: Point of Care (POC) medical diagnostic device of infectious disease.
- NASA Phase I: Passive wireless sensor system for space and structural health monitoring.
- NASA Phase II: Passive wireless sensor system for space and structural health monitoring and gas sensing.
- DoD Phase I: Robust biochemical and biomarker rapid detection and assay system for field use.
- U.S. Special Operations Command: Multiplexed rapid point of care systems used in combat fields and remote sensing.
- Defined project scope and monitored progress while managing resources, ensuring budget, schedule and technical capacities
- Understand risk management and mitigations to FDA and International Standards: Harm and Hazard Analysis, System Risk.
- Analysis, software hazard analysis, Fault Tree Analysis (FTA), Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Recognize the process and steps to create and integrate a quality management system to satisfy safety and essential performance needs of manufacturers, products, and user-markets.
- Strategies to implement and formulate structure of Design Controls - (Includes: Design history file, design and development.
- Planning, risk management, design input, design output, design review, design change, design verification and validation, design transfer).
- Able to provide regulatory and quality guidance.
- Quality Management Systems; ITAR regulations; usability engineering; risk management to IT networks: Software used in device design, testing component acceptance, manufacturing, labelling, packaging, distribution; basic safety.
- Essential performance of medical electrical equipment; CLSI Guidance; FDA and EU regulatory documents.
Business and Technology Development Associate
- Global business, management, leadership, and operations strategies learned by working directly with elite C-Suite Executives and Board Members.
- Gained valuable insight from the creation of a subsidiary company to introduce technology into a new emerging industry.
- Leveraged acquired strategies and techniques to build relationships and raise funds from venture capitalist, Angel Investors and industry leaders.
- Producing and reviewing technical and scientific writing for technology transfers, patent filings, STTR/SBIR grants, and contracts.
- Created company presentation and marketing materials involving executive summary, investor slide deck, financial reports.
- Conducted due diligence and competitor & market research to analyze key opportunities for primary product launch.
- Contributed and supported weekly project meetings, Scientific Advisory board meeting, open and closed board meetings.
- Product development through strategic planning, research, development and optimization of the Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW), sensors and medical device.
Nanoengineering and Electrochemical Energy Lab, Orlando, FL, 2016
Graduate Research Associate
- Primarily focused on advanced materials and their applications in renewable energy conversion, storage devices, environment science, medical devices, future smart and wearable electronics, clean energy, fuel generation, semiconductors, and sensors.
- Design and synthesis of highly ordered nanoporous films with precisely controlled chemical composition and morphology electrochemical deposition, electrochemical anodization, hydrothermal reactions, and chemical vapor deposition.
- Developed electrochemical biosensor, metal air batteries, hybrid nanomaterial for water splitting and harnessing solar power to generate hydrogen fuel from waste water and seawater.
- Developed self-standing, flexible and robust inorganic films without supporting carbonaceous materials for flexible Li -ion batteries and supercapacitors for electronic and photonic devices.
- Pending Patents and Publication: Flexible NiFe film toward supercapacitors, water splitting, renewable energy.
- Characterized material using X-Ray diffraction, X-Ray photoelectric spectroscopy, transmission electron microscope, scanning electron microscopy, and thermogravimetric analysis.
- Performed oxygen evolution reactions, oxygen reduction reactions, hydrogen evolution reactions for electrolysis testing.
Peerless Electronics, Orlando, FL, 2016
Strategic Sales and Marketing Specialist
- International sales in emerging markets of aerospace, alternative energy, military, defense, industrial electronics, transportation, and medical industries.
- Generated over $2 Million in revenue in new business from newly acquired accounts while exceeding performance targets.
- Introduced a marketing plan to improve customer traffic to website and store.
- Success of marketing plan led to customer order increase over 50%, year over year.
- Webstore reached highest GP (avg., 40%-60% GP).
- Ensured ITAR Compliance and ISO 9001, AS9100, FAA AC0056 Standards.
Enterprise Holdings, Miami, FL, 2015
- Worked with team to manage $17 million in assets while generating $8 million in revenue per year.
- Store became the largest and most profitable home city branch in the nation.
- Top sales performer every month in most competitive group in the United States.
- Initiated new mentorship program and multiple trainings to improve sales and customer service.
Biotest Pharmaceuticals, Orlando, FL, 2013 - 2015
- Operated with a cross-functional team in the upstream processes for manufacturing of biopharmaceuticals.
- Trained new hires in cGMP policies mandated by the FDA.
- Devised marketing techniques to raise donations while guaranteeing high customer satisfaction and return rates.
- Success of marketing created the highest producing center in the Company and 2014 Center of the Year Award.
- Adhered to strict SOP and FDA regulations to produce a high-quality product.
- CLIA Certified.
- Supported Regulatory and Quality team during external FDA audits and internal quality system audits.
Honors & Publications
- PMP; Risk Management, ISO and FDA Requirements
- Design Control Compliance for FDA and ISO
Academic and Professional Affiliations
- Golden Key International Honor Society
- American Association for Clinical Chemistry-AACC
- The Materials Advantage Program
- Lambda Chi Alpha
- Patterned Au-TiO2 Heterostructures for Photoelectrochemical Sensor.
- NiFe film toward supercapacitors, water splitting, renewable energy.
- M.S. Master of Science, Nanotechnology, University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL
- B.S. Bachelor of Science, Biology, University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL