- Petrochemicals (oils) and gas stimulation treatment systems design.
- Fluid chemistry formulation for maximized matrix acidizing production enhancement.
- EOR/IOR Enhanced Oil Recovery, Improved Oil Recovery and foam improved oil recovery modeling.
- Project management of petroleum engineering subsurface operations.
- Biofilm and biofouling monitoring.
- Reservoir souring prediction and mitigation measures.
- Numerical and analytical petroleum production modeling.
- MFHW multiple fractured horizontal well design for tight and shale gas.
- Supervision of large operation and safety and environment compliance.
- Asphaltene plug cleanout study and supply of oilfield chemicals.
- Tight Gas hydraulic fracturing, study and fracture channeling technique.
- Hydraulic Fracturing design and execution.
- Feasibility studies for HP/HT (High Pressure and High Temperature) unconventional shale gas.
Undisclosed Company, Stimulation Expert, Present
- Provide design and supervision for stimulation treatments in the UK, Canada and Saudi Arabia.
- Performed Due Diligence (DD) for Hussar and Halkirk oil and gas field in Canada.
Dutch Oilfield Supply and Services (DOSAS BV), Rotterdam-Teheran, Iran, 2016 - 2017
Well Intervention Technical Manager
- Performed asphaltene plug cleanout study and supply of oilfield chemicals for the Darquain field, Iran.
JBA Operating Inc., Dallas, TX, Sales Agent, 2016
- Responsible for selling innovative consultancy studies and services for the oil industry.
Alvim S.r.l., Genova, Italy, Sales agent, 2016
- Sale representative of high tech startup producing biofilm monitoring system.
OMV GmbH, Vienna, Austria, Sr. Production and Stimulation Engineer, 2016
- Technology Project: "Stimulation Procedure for Tight Gas in Transition Intervals."
- Misri Bhambro 1, Tight Gas hydraulic fracturing study with fracture channeling technique.
- Gas well deliquification study for the Sawan field using Prosper.
- Mehar 1, hydraulic fracture feasibility study for a retrograde gas field.
- Tight gas project- Miano 16H and SNH1 multistage fractured well.
- Bina Bawi 2, 6, 5 and 4 matrix stimulation and acid wash design in Iraq.
- Tandem project, unconventional feasibility study for shale gas in Tunisia.
- PtL, production the limit for the Habban oil field for Yemen.
- HP/HT unconventional condensate field, Shuweihat stimulation study, Abu Dhabi.
- Bina Bawi 3 completion design, artificial lift selection and workover program, Iraq.
- MAARI field redevelopment plan for OMV New Zealand, artificial lift selection and completion.
- PtL (Production the limit) for Preajba Sud. (Artificial method review and field optimization).
- Hydraulic Fracturing design and execution for Mehrab-1, Miano 14 ST, Miano 11, Latif 5, Sawan 12 , Saqib 1-A , Lundo 1 and Miano 13 for Pakistan tight gas wells.
- Hydraulic Fracturing design and execution for I-1, I-2, I-3 and Tasbulat field.
- EOR study for the injector Sch%uFFFFrchen 1, polymer fluid injectivity forecast, Austria.
- TOC Field Redevelopment Plan, candidate selection, Kazakhstan.
- Production enhancement evaluation (Artificial lift and Fracturing) for the Cherouq field, Tunisia.
- DGA, Deep Gas Austria, frac feasibility study for HP/HT unconventional shale gas, Austria.
Xross Technology FZE, Abu Dhabi, UAE, Consultant, 2015
- Production optimization study for KOC, Kuwait.
Oil Plus ltd, London, United Kingdom, Sr. Production Technologist, 2010 - 2011
- R-Block Reservoir Souring Prediction for HMDC (Hibernia Management and Development Company) ExxonMobil.Numerical and analytical Well injectivity modeling for Hess.
- Consultancy Service for the Ballycotton Underground Gas Storage Field for Star Energy Ltd.
- Hydrogen sulphide Mass balance Model for PDO (Petroleum Development Oman).
- 3D Modelling of reservoir souring in a North Sea oilfield Maersk Oil (Denmark).
- Joint Industry Project (JIP) participated by Petrobras, Maersk, ESSS, Statoil, Shell, OilPlus and Saudi Aramco on developing a 3-D full-field souring simulator (SourSimRL).
Schlumberger - DCS (Data and Consulting Service), Aberdeen, United Kingdom, 2006 - 2010
- History Match of the Heidrun Field for PETORO, Norway.
- PreFRAC injection test for Grevling, Talisman Norway.
- Feasibility fracturing study for EON, UK.
- Integrated asset field development plan for DNO international ASA, Norway.
- MultiFrac Production modeling for CIRRUS ENERGY NETHERLAND BV, Netherland.
- Thermal induced fracture modeling for Fairfield Energy, UK.
- Matrix acidizing design for a gravel packed well for Apache UK.
- Forties Field Development Plan for Apache UK Ltd, UK.
- Carbon Capture Storage Feasibility Study for Marathon O.U.K., UK.
- Participated to over fifty acid fracturing and scale squeeze jobs offshore Norway.
- Over 50 unconventional hydraulic fractures, shale gas field Eagle Ford, Bryan, Texas, USA.
- Internship experience at Schlumberger whilst completing Oil and Gas Engineering Master.
Geolog B.V., Milan, Italy, Data Engineer, 2005 - 2006
- Ensured safety through constant monitoring of all the critical drilling parameters.
- Described, interpreted and evaluated drill cuttings using various laboratory techniques.
- Operated and maintained Geodesk, a real-time computer-based data acquisition system.
Industria progetti S.r.l., Pescara, Italy, Bid Writer, 2002 - 2003
- Prepared bidding documents and technical specifications for procurement of work, supply and installation of plant and equipment for building petrol filling stations in Libya.
Coiled Tubing Company, Intern, 2001
- Exposed to the coiled tubing cementing technology.
Honors & Publications
- Data Mining with Project R, Stanford University
- Reservoir Geomechanic, Stanford University
- WELLCAT: Advanced Casing Design and Complex Completion Analysis, Halliburton, Aberdeen, UK
- Stimulation of Horizontal Wells and Unconventional Reservoirs, Baree & Associates, Lakewood, Colorado, USA
- Eclipse Applied Reservoir Simulation Fundamentals SIS Training Centre, Aberdeen, UK
- DeepBlue 3 Production Technologist, DCS Training Center, Houston, TX USA
- DeepBlue 2 Production Technologist, (96/100) DCS Training Center, Houston, TX USA
- Well candidate recognition; Production Enhancement; Advanced Production data analysis and nodal analysis; Production logging applications and formation evaluation; Well testing and Perforating.
- DeepBlue 1 Reservoir/Production, (91.9/100) DCS Training Center, Houston, TX USA
- Petrophysics overview, core analysis and PVT analysis; Basic PTA, Formation
- Pressure & Sampling; Perforating, Production Log Interpretation; Material Balance, Performance analysis; Nodal Analysis.
- WPS LEADER Course, (87.7/100) Kellyville Training Center, Tulsa, OK USA
- Rock mechanics review; Fracture treatment diagnostics; Advanced fracture treatment design; Multilayer fracturing new technology; Advanced candidate recognition
- WPS OTS STIM, (85.9/100) Middle East & Asia Learning Center - MLC, Abu Dhabi
- SLB WPS Basics; Basic Reservoir Engineering; Basics of Frac Design 1; Basics of Frac Design 2; Practical Pumping Operations; Intermediate Frac Design; Matrix Acidizing; Adv. Fracturing Topics/Sand Control.
- Introduction to Reservoir and Production Engineering, Tulsa University, Tulsa, OK USA
- Well Control for gas kick-held at KCA Deutag, Aberdeen
- Well control principles-held at RigTrain, Aberdeen
- Petrel Certificate, property Modeling Course, SIS Training Centre, Aberdeen, UK
- Offshore Survival Certificate, for the British and Norwegian Sector, Nutec, Aberdeen.
Software Engineering, Production and Reservoir)
- Prosper; Ecrin ; Saphir ; Emeraude; Oilfield Manager OFM; Eclipse ; Petrel ; SWPM; Pipesim; SPAN , MultiFlash, ScaleChem,Aspen HYSYS ; ALXP ; TK Solver; WIRS (Well Information Reporting System); GeoDesk ; LogViewer
- GOHER; FracPRO; FracCADE ; FracCAT; Planar3D; StimCADE (Matrix Design Software); SandDACE ; CoilCADE ; PredictK,; MiniFallOff ; ProCADE
- Fortran (Programmers); Explorer package , SAP- Course in Excel Advanced, Aberdeen College
Academic and Professional Affiliations
- SPE International
- Nominated board member of the Emerging Leaders Committee
- Nominated Liaison between ELP (Emerging Leader Programme) and SPE student Chapter
- Elected Secretary of the SPE (Society of Petroleum Engineer) student chapter
- Awarded the Section SPE Scholarships, SAAS (Student Awards Agency for Scotland)
Author - Educator, several publications, conferences and workshops
- Ph.D. Foam improved oil recovery, Strathclyde University, Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
- M.Sc. Oil and Gas Engineering, The Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen, United Kingdom
- M.Sc. Chemical Engineering, University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy