- Economic analysis, econometric modeling, project finance and feasibility financial analysis.
- Intellectual property.
- Project finance and feasibility.
- Fiscal impact analysis.
- Real estate economics.
- Business and product assessments and valuations.
Expert Witness Experience
- Antitrust, eminent domain, intellectual property, personal injury, wrongful death, and business damage cases.
- Economic and market analysis for the legal industry.
Undisclosed Company, Principal, 1988 - Present
- Providing clients with economic and fiscal impact analysis, policy studies, forecasting, and finance throughout the United States.
- Specializing in real estate analysis and development, management services, market research, feasibility studies, fiscal impact assessments, project financing, and litigation support including business valuation and expert witness testimony.
- Utilization of state of the art global information retrieval systems and technologies.
- In addition to forecast work, involved in key financial advisory roles to special districts, local governments, redevelopment agencies, and real estate developers.
- Formulation of innovative financing plans, providing economic advice and direction, and evaluates financing alternatives.
- Participated in structuring over $5 billion in infrastructure and municipal financings.
- Conduct residential real estate feasibility research encompassing; price, product and supply analysis, as well as extensive consumer research and focus group studies.
- Analysis and interpretation of consumer preferences, behavior patterns, and demographic trends.
- Oversees large and complex economic cost benefit analyses and projects i.e., Military Base Closure process in the United States, the Cross Florida Barge Canal, and the Florida Everglades Environmental Restoration Project.
- Noted speaker and expert witness in antitrust, eminent domain, intellectual property, personal injury, wrongful death, and business damage cases.
- Conducts economic and market analysis in support testimony.
- Valuation services of fertilizers and phosphates servicing The Mosaic Company.
- Economic forecasting: Metropolitan statistical trends, budget analysis and funding, and fiscal impact modeling.
- Custom products: Development of products based on market needs.
- Litigation support: Identifying issues, analyzing data, and presenting findings convincingly in support.
- Real estate: Understanding of market trends.
- Fiscal impact Analysis: Forecasting and analysis of trends in tourism, conventions, and business meetings industries.
- CCD management: Provides metropolitan services at every stage of a district's life from establishment to full development.
- GIS mapping: Spatially analyze property data, demographic information and historical development trends to assist in the development of market studies, comprehensive land-use plan changes, commercial needs analysis, and retail demand analysis and asset management.
Woodbridge Vintage Chips, 1994 - 2007
- Managing Partner
Council of Economic Advisers (CEA),, 2001 - 2003
- Member of Governor Bush's Council of Economic Advisors
M.G. Lewis Econometrics, Inc., 1984 - 1987
University of Florida, 1975 - 1983
- Associate Professor of Economics at the University of Florida, and the Director of the university's forecasting program.
- Associate Director for Programs, Bureau of Economics and Business Research.
Honors & Publications
- Municipal Advisor MSRB
Academic and Professional Affiliations
- Chairman, FLSAFE
- Ph.D. Economics, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
- B.A. Economics, Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY