- Banking, business intelligence and IT - Chief Statistician.
- Financial industry certifications: Derivatives (Dealers), Options Trading Strategies, Equity Research Module, NSDL, AMFI-Mutual Fund (Advisors), and Financial Markets.
- SAS Base Programmer in the areas; advanced programmer, statistical business analyst: regression and modeling, and clinical trials programming.
- Predictive modeling with SAS Enterprise Miner.
- Applied techniques in statistical predictive modeling, statistical scorecard building, and regression analysis.
- Advanced Excel - VBA Programming, Bloomberg, Quickbase, Omniture, G-Analytics, Matlab, and SAS.
- Institutionalizing the data driven decisions in various industries.
Undisclosed Company, Founder, 2013 - Present
- Provide analytics, information technology and statistics for various clients.
- Overseeing the operations of the company with offices in Manipal and Bangalore.
- Coordinating the data analytics projects and have a final say in all matters pertaining to modeling of the data.
- Overseeing all the activities pertaining to Full Stack development of data platform being developed.
ICICI Bank, Product Manage, 2009 - 2013
Retail Lending Operations
- For the retail lending industry: Developed models that study the life cycle of the consumer from account origination, account on books, debt service management, and collections.
- Analyze the impact of Balance Transfer(BT) on the loan book.
- Demographic analysis to adhere to priority sector lending.
Modeling the following scenarios in the loan portfolio.
- Publish monthly reports by analyzing the entire asset book including lending in commercial construction, home and auto by using analytical tools.
- Analyze the cost incurred in lending and build models to efficiently reduce the cost in terms personnel employed.
- Analysis of entire credit life cycle from origination, securitization, servicing and collections. Build models on the parameters available at each level of the credit life cycle.
- Construct Loan level models that give the probabilities that calculate monthly foreclosures and prepayments.
- Construct balanced score card for the entire asset portfolio on a periodic basis.
Corporate Lending Operations
- Financing builders for construction of commercial and housing spaces by analyzing the credit worthiness of the builders.
- Thorough research on the Builder company's financials and understand their relationships with bank and other financial institutions historically.
- Worked closely with Asset Lability Committee, Risk Management, Compliance and Legal Departments to assess the proposal for funding obtaining necessary sign offs from different groups.
Analysist - Digital Channels (Analytics), 2010 - 2011
- Responsible for the 3 key products of the Bank from the digital delivery channel.
- Delivered statistical scorecards to different teams based on the spending on campaigns.
- Provided modeling support to different teams like cards, loans by Data Mining techniques.
- Evaluated the effectiveness and financial feasibility of the campaigns by calculating the probable loss projections by different teams.
- Use tools like Quickbase, Omniture, Matlab, SAS in our day to day activities.
- Worked with large amounts of data to analyze different requirements of different teams within digital channels to come up with plausible projections through Models developed by tools.
- Initiated different strategies like understanding the customer UI experience, customer propensity to use a product with the help of modeling and analytics, designing the offer campaigns around customer centric behavior.
- Worked closely with internal software developers and vendor software companies' developers to implement the UI design based on the analysis done on customer behavior.
- Modeled online customer behavior to project revenue models for near short term while accommodating relevant customer centric offers.
- Used Markov chain based mathematical modeling technique to understand customers behavior on an individual webpage.
- Initiated a personal finance tool analysis which led to the breakthrough in understanding the customer behavior.
- Analysis of end to end customer behavior from the first touch point to revenue generating closure.
- Designed life-cycle management for customers and products based on their behavior.
Assistant Manager - Securities Market Services, 2010
- Confirmation of trades in the Derivatives segment to our clients.
- Assumed clearing of futures and option contracts of stocks traded on the exchange.
- Made trade settlement reports based on the trading activity of the clients.
- Monitored the client positions during the trading session.
- Coordinated with the clients to maintain the margin.
- Published daily MIS reports of the client positions to the entire team.
- Coordinated with the technology team to enhance and develop derivative software.
Bank Training and Internship, 2009 - 2010
- Selected to the ICICI training program and was trained in the academy for a period of 9 Months on diverse topics like Accounting, Treasury Management, Trade Finance, Cash management, Financial Markets earning a
- Post Graduate Diploma in Banking [PGDB] from Manipal University in the process.
- Worked in the Bank Letter of Credit (LC), Bank Guarantee review process.
- For securities division; confirming trades, analyzing client's risk position, and making daily reports.
- Worked in the Mutual Fund settlement process.
- Worked and understood the operations of processing center.
- Involved in the research team which drafted the monthly investment review on the outlook of the economy.
Internetworkz, Business Analyst and Web Developer, 2009
- Involved in coding, testing, maintaining, troubleshooting and marketing of the website.
- Developed the DB for the website with the functionality to create session logins.
- Involved in development of CRM to monitor the customer activity on the website.
- Used Analytical tools like Omniture, G-Analytics to continuously improve the effectiveness of Products.
- Prepared and analyzed MIS reports.
- Reviewed online campaigns and prepare reports, which help in understanding the efficiency of the campaigns with respect to online customer behavior.
- Developed and put in place a process where in the product runs smoothly without any glitch to the end user.
- Trained different teams about the efficiency of the web platform.
Manthan Systems & Services, Programmer, 2008
- Development of customer analytics software.
- Coding, Testing, Maintaining and deploying applications.
- Worked on Java/MySQL based web application, worked with a team of web designers for the development of UI.
- Applications developed were mostly on MVC framework.
- Coordinated with clients to understand their requirement.
- Worked mostly on web application servers (Tomcat, Apache) and Database (MySQL).
Independent Contractor, 2007 - 2008
- Worked with numerous clients and contractors to help create web based solutions and applications to help them meet their business requirements.
- Worked with PHP/MYSQL combination with wamp web server to develop basic functionalities including the design of databases to cope with basic demographic information.
- Internetworkz.in, i-soft.in, inter-networkz.com, Celest analytics.
- Celest Analytics: Modeling of dynamic unstructured data available from web crawling. Used techniques to retrieve data from the web and worked on Natural Language Processing (NLP), Machine Learning. Was involved in quantitative and qualitative ranking of different data sets.
- JeeVee Powers, Business and Financial Consultant: Explored different opportunities in the renewable energy field to generate power for the company. Coordinated with various industries and academia to create a feasible business model for the company over the medium and the long term in the power sector.
Honors & Publications
- Finished SAS Certifications: SAS Base Programmer
- Accomplished NSE's Certifications
- Electrical and Controls
- PGDB: Post Graduate Diploma in Banking
- Accounting, Treasury, Management, Trade Finance and Cash Management
- Public Speaking - Modeling Parliamentary Debates (these were won).
- Writing competitions
- B.E. Engineering-Electrical and Controls, Manipal University, Karnataka India