Thin-Film Fabrication, Semiconductors, and Nanomaterials Chemical Consultant
Technical Consultant #2233
- Inorganic, coordination and solid-state chemistry.
- Materials chemistry (thin films, metamaterials, semiconductors, nanomaterials).
- Structural chemistry.
- Organic metals, semiconductors and insulators.
- X-Ray physics and imaging.
- Chemical biology.
Johns Hopkins University, (Applied Physics Campus), 1982 - 2010
- Senior Professional Staff
- Principal Professional Staff
- Director, Securities Technology Institute
- Bureau of Engraving and Printing, Department of Treasury
Johns Hopkins University, (Homewood Campus), 1976 - 1982
- Assistant Professor of Chemistry
- Associate Professor of Chemistry
- Professor of Physics and Astronomy
California Institute of Technology, 1968 - 1979
- NSF Postdoctoral Fellow, Pauling Laboratory
- Visiting Professor of Chemical Physic
Honors & Publications
Academic and Professional Affiliations
- American Chemical Society
- Materials Research Society
- American Crystallographic Society
- Sigma Xi
- Phi Lambda Upsilon
Publications and Patents
- Three patents and several patent disclosures.
- Approximately 225 publications and an equal number of presentations.
- Ph.D. Chemistry, University of Illinois, Urbana/Champaign, IL
- M.S. Chemistry, University of Illinois, Urbana/Champaign, IL
- B.S. Chemistry, Iowa State University, Ames, IO