LNG-Liquified Natural Gas Stratification and Rollover Consultant
Technical Consultant #2202
- Vaporizing processes in LNG Liquefied Natural Gas and by-product producing power.
- Refinery and petrochemical mechanical engineer and inventor specific focus in hazardous waste management and oil loss reduction.
- Thirty years of professional experience in engineering management for the refinery, petrochemical, and gas processing industries.
- Project management, refinery operations, process innovation and development.
Undisclosed Company, Present
Inventor and Developer
- Identified the hazardous LNG phenomenon known today as "rollover."
- Educator for the phenomena technically and defining the required safe storage procedures and facilities in publication and in conferences of the National Academy of Sciences and the American Gas Association.
- Natural gas liquefaction process
- Hindered amines gas treating process
- Process for vaporizing LNG and producing by product power
- Flare stack Y-Leg Seal
Technical Startup Leader
- 120 kB/SD LNG Plant in Marsa El Brega, Libya
- $100 million Esso Standard Italiana Mogas Project (Reformer and Control House with TDC 3000 Computer Control)
- 65 kB/SD ISAB (Sicily) Refinery
Technical Project Manager
- $900 million Esso Standard Thailand Refinery Expansion
- $400 million Chevron Flexicoker
- $1,200 million Maraven (Venezuela) Conversion Project
- $100 million Esso Standard Thailand Platforming (UOP) Unit
Task Force Leader
- Exxon USA Baton Rouge Refinery Hazardous Waste Minimization Study
- Exxon USA Bayway Refinery Hazardous Waste Minimization Study
- Exxon Corporation World Wide Oil Loss Reduction Effort
- Lago (Aruba, NA) Refinery Project Betterment Study
- Design of Exxon USA SYU (California) Onshore Gas Treating Facilities
Honors & Publications
- Holds five U.S. patents
- Lectured and published on numerous technical subjects including LNG stratification and rollover
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering, Stevens Institute of Technology, Hoboken, NJ