- Over thirty -seven years of experience in the petroleum, chemicals and oil producing industries, including service with Shell Chemicals, Exxon Corporation and ExxonMobil Corporation in Upstream and Downstream facilities.
- Diverse range of technology assignments relating to capital projects, commissioning of new facilities, research and development, trouble shooting, and on site incident investigation.
- Held leadership roles on specialist teams within Exxon Research and Engineering Company (ER&E) that conducted safety and Reliability and Maintenance Management System (RMMS) audits of petroleum refining and production facilities.
- Development of equipment technology for synthetic fuels (DOE), development and implementation of storage tank design and construction practices for atmospheric and low temperature services such as LNG, Ethylene, ammonia and LPG.
Undisclosed Company, Engineering Consultant and Research Engineering, Present
- Servicing worldwide, petroleum, chemicals and oil producing industries clients in upstream and downstream facilities.
- Executing a diverse range of technology assignments to capital projects, commissioning of new facilities, research and development trouble shooting, and on site incident investigations.
- For Exxon, provided leadership roles to specialist teams, which conducted safety and Reliability and Maintenance Management System (RMMS) audits of refining and producing facilities.
- Development of an in-house knowledge base and methodology for risk-based analysis of management and operations of equipment, including a Consequence Analysis Process (CAP) in existing facilities in refining, chemicals and producing operations.
- Supported the development of a streamlined methodology for assessing global affiliate facilities.
- Developed equipment technology for synthetic fuels (DOE).
- Developed and implemented storage tank design and construction practices for atmospheric and low temperature services such as LNG, Ethylene, Ammonia and LPG.
- Member of specialist team that conducted a worldwide audit of Exxon's Refrigerated Liquid Storage facilities.
- Developed Corporate RMMS Standards, Procedures and Practices, using a streamlined risk-based approach, for Exxon affiliates.
- Responsible for training and leading cross-functional plant engineering teams to implement the risk-based methodology to enhance safety in operating practices for existing facilities.
Honors & Publications
- Chemical Engineering from the University of Manchester College of Science and Technology, United Kingdom
- Exxon required educational and training completed courses
Academic and Professional Affiliations
- Member of the Academic Advisory Board and Chairperson of Exxon's Mechanical Patent Committee; including membership of the API SC on Piping and Storage Tanks, and the API Task Group that developed the API 653 Standard for Inspection and Repair of Atmospheric Storage Tanks.
- Industry Advisor for the Faculty in the Department of Mechanical Engineering at Nanyang Technological University in Singapore.
- Member of the Exxon POBP Network
- M.S. Lubrication and Bearing Design, University of Leeds, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- B.E. Mechanical Engineering, Osmania University, Hyderabad, India.