- Twenty Five of years experience in corrosion engineering, coatings and linings, and construction materials.
- Thermal insulation.
- Nonmetallic construction materials.
Undisclosed Company, Senior Engineering Advisor, Present
- Provide technical support in the corrosion engineering discipline on external coatings, internal linings, thermal insulation, and non-metallic materials of construction in petrochemical and marine facilities.
Union Carbide Corporation, Engineering Technologist
- Provided technical support in painting, internal coatings and linings, thermal insulation, and nonmetallic construction materials for capital projects, plant facilities, distribution, and business and technology areas.
- Directed laboratory work on evaluation of coatings, linings, elastomers, nonmetallic construction materials, and chemical compatibility studies required for the shipment and storage of chemical products.
Honors & Publications
- NACE (National Association of Corrosion Engineers) Certified Coating Inspector
Academic and Professional Affiliations
Industry Committees Activities
- Process/Industry Practices (PIP): Coatings and Insulation Function Team
- Society for Protective Coatings (SSPC): Standards Review Committee, Co-Leader of Maintenance Painting Committee
- NACE International: Chairman
- American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM): Member of Committees: C03, C-16, and D-20.23
- Published Technical Author (journals, reference books) in area of protective coatings and linings.
- M.S. Engineering Management, College of Graduate Studies University of West Virginia, Morgantown, WV
- B.S. Chemistry, Fairmont State College, Fairmont, WV