- 30 years of domestic and international experience with ExxonMobil (formerly Exxon).
- Engineering, procurement, and construction of small to major capital projects.
- Petroleum production, refining, and shipping.
- Coal mining industries.
- Marine: Tankers, ocean tugs, cargo handling, and ship docking systems.
- Offshore platforms: U.K., Norwegian sectors of North Sea, Malaysia, and Indonesia.
- Gas gathering systems, (Middle East).
- Refinery and Chemical Plants (grass roots and revamp) in Europe (U.K., Italy, Norway, France, Holland, and Belgium), Far East (Japan and Philippines), South America (Colombia and Argentina), U.S., and South East Asia, Thailand, and Singapore).
- Coal mines: U.S. and Colombia.
- Infrastructure: Airports, port facilities, hospitals, camps, housing, desalinization plants and roads.
- Led 12-15 independent project reviews, provided organizational consulting to Exxon and Exxon partner organization related to management of major capital projects.
- Managed Exxon's central project management and worldwide procurement functions
- 4 years with Marine Architect, serving in positions related to the design and construction of U.S. Navy vessels.
- 5 years with Brookhaven National Laboratory, acting as project engineer and project manager for the design and construction of large nuclear research facilities.
- M.S. Long Island University, Brookville, NY
- B.S. Long Island University, Brookville, NY