- Supply chain management.
- Plant maintenance best practices: Maintenance training, preventive and predictive maintenance, planning and scheduling.
- Implementing reliability engineering to improve plant operations.
- Plant lubrication practices (plant mechanical functions).
- Plant operations.
- Quality systems and managing plant operation.
- Project management.
Undisclosed Company, Supply Chain Manager, 1999 - 2013
- Manage global supply chain for several businesses under this company.
- Responsibilities ranged from securing raw material supplies and contracts, managing production assets, managing tolling operations and coordinating global distribution systems.
- Function as part of the Business Strategic Leadership team to develop and lead the 5 year business plan.
Quality Manager, 1997 - 2010
- Led implementation of quality best practices for performance lubricants business.
- Ensured compliance with ISO 9001 certification for performance lubricants business.
Operations Manager, 1995 - 1999
- Managed two production facilities.
- Supervised a work group of approximately 25 people including operations, maintenance and support facilities.
Plant Maintenance Resource, 1992 - 1995
- Provided assistance to site maintenance groups on corporate maintenance best practices including reliability engineering, preventive/predictive maintenance, planning and scheduling and training.
- Functioned as site training consultant and site lubrication consultant.
Corporate Maintenance Training Consultant, Corporate Engineering, 1989 - 1992
- Assisted plant maintenance training groups to set up effective maintenance training programs for site mechanics and other maintenance personnel.
- Conducted corporate training classes on setting up effective training programs.
Mechanical Consultant, Corporate Engineering, 1979 - 1989
- Provided consultation to all company's sites on:
- Precision alignment.
- Bearings, mechanical seals, various mechanical components.
- Reliability engineering, preventive/predictive maintenance.
- Worked as a Project Engineer to install projects ranging $50,000 to $2,000,000.
- Worked as a Maintenance Engineer to maintain operating facilities.
Honors & Publications
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Words.
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN