- Slip, trip and fall consultant servicing the legal industry.
- Hardwood flooring, engineered flooring, laminate flooring failures and installation guidelines.
- Analysis and solutions in carpet failures, (tufted and woven), installation errors, industry guidelines, wear, and side match.
- Fabric specialist related to upholstery, staining, and cleaning.
- Engineered hardwood floor analysis regarding plies and balance.
- Ensuring all testing, analysis and findings leading to conclusions and opinions are based on adequate and accepted procedures within the standards of that profession.
- Vapor emission testing and other analysis associated with concrete substrates as related to floor covering.
- Floor covering analysis of products: Ceramics, VCT, resilient flooring, concrete, and substrates.
Expert Witness Experience
- Slip and fall carpet to tile.
- Slip and fall involving laminate steps and faulty stair railing.
- Trip and fall involving improper carpet installation over a wood sub floor.
- Hardwood floor analysis- condominium owners' suite involving hardwood flooring specification.
- Warranty claims.
- Installation failures.
- Insurance claims.
- Adhesive failure.
- Pre-installation sub-floor analysis.
- Factory and site finished concerns.
- Sanding issues.
Undisclosed Company, Owner and Lead Consulting Expert, Present, 1987 - Present
- Boymelgreen, Brooklyn, NY
- Brooklake Country Club, Florham, NJ
- Chubb Insurance Company, NY
- Cielo Properties, New York, NY
- City View Towers, Brooklyn, NY
- Cordoza Law School, New York, NY
- CPC Resources, New York, NY
- Dall Vachia & Kraft, Kingston, NY
- DeConstruction Inc, New York, NY
- Elad Properties, New York, NY
- 15 Broad Street, LLC. Brooklyn, NY
- GAF/ELK, New York, NY
- Gibbons Law Firm, Newark, NJ
- Hamlet Estates, Jericho, NY
- HQW Architects, Newton, NJ
- In Shape Day Care, CT
- Maxwell Place, Brooklyn, NY
- McCarter English LLC, Stamford, Ct
- Met Life Building, New York, NY
- Navesink House, Red Bank, NJ
- Penn Miller Insurance, NJ
- PT Maxwell LLC, Hoboken, NJ
- RFR, New York, NY
- Rockefeller Center, New York, NY
- Siena College, Loudonville, NY
- Smythe Meadows Harrange, NY
- Tishman Speyer, New York, NY
- The Castle, Chester, NJ
- The Croft Building, New York, NY
- The Melting Pot Restaurant, NJ
- Trump Residence, Shrub Oak, NY
- Trump Towers, White Plains, NY
- St. Stevens Church, Brooklyn, NY
- Vela Townhomes, Edgewater, NJ
Honors & Publications
- NOFMA, NWFA, NALFA, IICRC, FCITS, CRI
- North Carolina State University, Raleigh, N.C.
- Engineered Wood Flooring Workshop
- Wood Species Identification
- Wood Moisture, Engineered Wood & Laminate Flooring Workshop
- Concrete Covering & Moisture Issues Related to Floor Inspectors
- Industry Standards for IICRC: IICRC S600 Consensus Committee Member Carpet Revision Industry Standard and IICRC R800 Consensus Committee Member Inspection Industry Standard
Academic and Professional Affiliations
- NWFA - National Wood Flooring Association
- CWFI - Certified Wood Flooring Inspector of NOFMA
- IICRC - Institute of Inspection, Cleaning & Restoration Certification
- AATCC - American Association of Textile Chemists & Colorists
- ACI - American Concrete Institute
- ASTM - American Society for Testing & Materials
- WFCA - World Floor Covering Association
- NICFI - National Institute of Certified Floor Coverings Inspectors
- CFI - Certified Floor Installers
- AFS - Advance Flooring Specialist
- FCITS - Floor Covering Inspection & Technical Services
- ICS- International Certified Registry
- NYRCI - New York Rug Cleaning Institute
- Inspector of the year-Inspect Solutions
- B.A. State University of New York, Farmingdale, NY