Renewable Energy Site Development Consultant
Technical Consultant #1959
- Project management.
- System fuel conversions.
- Facility or operation energy technology assessment.
- Area alternative fuels analysis.
- Portable and stationary alternative fueled electric power plants.
- Heating systems using low cost and waste fuels.
- Appropriate technology components and systems.
- Single and multiple technology systems.
- Manure and biofuel pelletization.
Green House Farms
- Year-around operations design and installation.
- Algae, fish, vegetable, barley grass, and fruit crop analysis.
- Facility component bid management.
- Nursery conversions.
- Marketing plans.
- Community energy systems (public and private).
- Electricity and heat cogeneration.
- Joint discipleship/Job training/economic development.
Expert Witness Experience
- Provided Litigation Support for attorneys to determine the monetary damages to tracts of real estate that had been damaged in various ways including adverse land management practices on adjacent land, tree removal from subject, drainage hindrance, and trash placement onto subject property.
- Analysis sufficient for cases to be settled out of court.
Undisclosed Company, Founder, 1937 - Present
- Senior Consultant with subcontracting consultants in multiple disciplines, primarily science, engineering, and community development.
- Assignments have included: Developing new technologies and equipment design for community electric plant/greenhouse farm construction, utilizing most primary types of renewable energy including some waste fuels.
- Produced training materials in community development, discipleship training, and community wide outreach for global project applications.
- Developed research and strategy to fund community development globally.
- Identified fish, herb, and vegetable crops that are well suited to provide higher income streams to regions needing economic development.
- Performed real estate appraisals to determine the acquisition and damage costs (market value) on U.S. Government highway projects needing second opinions.
- Evaluated land use potentials for contemplated projects.
- Serviced and supported clients in: Energy development projects, community development, real estate development consulting, area biomass fuel surveys, energy audits, biomass fuel conversions, community planning, system and component request for bids, and technical support.
- Project planning and management for community, business, and natural resource potentials.
- Designed power plants (60-1000 kW) and greenhouse farms.
- Service and support in existing infrastructure and new infrastructure in the following areas:
- At existing sites of electric power generation,
- From location of low cost fuels source,
- At remote locations needing power supplies,
- At specific location of power shortage,
- Alternative low cost fuels source identification,
- Power plant and equipment analysis,
- Pollution control analysis,
- Site selection analysis and proposals.
- Arm Enterprises, Inc.
- Cedar Valley Farm Service
- Coach Light Homes, Inc.
- Elmore & Associates Engineering
- Gale Research, Inc.
- Iowa Department of Transportation
- The Nature Conservancy
- U. S. Bureau of Land Management
- U. S. Forest Service
- U. S. Natural Resource Conservation Service
- Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources
- Wisconsin Department of Transportation complete
Honors & Publications
- Contracting, U. S. Defense Logistics Agency, Denver, Colorado.
- Real Estate Appraisal, Society of Real Estate Appraisers, La Crosse, WI.
- Soils & Water Management., U.S. Natural Resource Conservation Service, Lincoln, NE.
Academic and Professional Affiliations
- A Strategic Alliance for Global Community Development - Coordinator
- Registered expert with Westlaw Round Table Group
- Registered in the International Expert Directory
- Listed in previous AgSTAR Directory
- Advisor for Int'l Christian University & Medical School of Congo
Publications and Patents
- Produced over 77 training materials including 4 courses (namely covering community development, discipleship, community wide outreach strategy, and home schooling), 40 training aids, 5 gospel tracts, 14 construction and development documents and research papers, 12 technology plans and specifications, and 2 presentations on global food crises.
- Patents filed: New equipment including in the following areas: Steam Motor, Wind Turbine, Micro-Hydroelectric In-Stream Turbine and LCR Heating
- B. S. Forestry Management, Iowa State University, Ames, IA