- Qualified Handwriting Expert and Forensic Document Examiner for various courts.
- Investigate typewriting, charred paper and paper history, erased or obliterated writing, inks, the reading of burned or charred paper.
- The use of chemicals, ultraviolet radiation, infra-red and color photography and many other processes employed to reveal facts about a document.
- Providing testimony in Douglas, Sarpy, Cass, Sanders, Montgomery and Pottawattamie Counties.
- Worked with attorneys on State as well as Federal cases.
- Worked with fraud and legal departments, attorneys, investigators, government agencies, teachers, insurance companies, universities, banks, business owners, as well as individuals and families concerning many issues regarding handwriting.
- Conducted hundreds of examinations and generated reports concerning questioned handwriting and signatures.
- Composed and designed questions for deposition and trial that focusing on "outcome specific" results by addressing the details of the case for attorneys.
- Participate in proficiency testing research with collaborative testing and with LaTrobe University.
Educator, Lectures and Training
- Designed and taught hundreds of students in Forgery Detection and Handwriting.
- Analysis, through Metro Community College, Southeast Community College, Clemson University.
- Worked directly with Physicians Mutual and Woodmen of the World Legal Department to train hundreds of underwriter's basic forgery "indicators" as well as "teams" from various business organizations, businesses and groups.
- Presented "Forgery Red Flags" to numerous groups including the Nebraska Bar Association and Eastern Nebraska Anti-Fraud Association.
Expert Witness Experience
- Case types: Law firms, banks, insurance companies, and government.
- Types of documents in case studies: Wills, checks, voter registrations, insurance forms, financial documents, mortgage documents, banking forms/disputes, retail contracts, cut and paste documents, deeds of trust, threatening letters, anonymous letters.
Undisclosed Company, President, 1980 - Present
- Executing an average of 33 cases per year, resulting in trials, depositions, and arbitration.
- Corporate Wellness Provider: Provided Life Coaching and Training for employees of the largest home builder in Nebraska.
Honors & Publications
- Certified Neuro Linguistic Practitioner, NLP Comprehensive, Boulder, Colorado
- Certified Master Practitioner, NLPCA Comprehensive
- NE Office of Dispute Resolution, Omaha, NE
- Metropolitan Police Institute, Miami Dade Co., Florida, CEU, Forensic Digital Imaging
- NADE National Association of Forensic Documents Examiners Conference, Tucson, AZ
- NADE Conference Theory & Skills IR/IU and Indented writing
- International Coaching Certification, NLPCA, San Francisco, CA
- Prudential Insurance Company of America, Omaha, Nebraska, Special Agent, Life underwriter
- Attend forensic seminars and courses.
Document Testing: "Twenty Point Test"
- To Establish a questioned signature by a particular person the examination and comparison determining the authenticity are based on the following measures:
- T crossings
- I dots
Academic and Professional Affiliations
- Handwriting Analyst of America
- NADE (Natl. Assoc. FDE)
- International Speakers Network
- Eastern NE Anti-Fraud Association
- Coalition of Handwriting Analysts International
- Alternative Dispute Resolution, (ADR)
- Werner Institute
- Nebraska Mediation Association
- The Mediation Center, Lincoln, Nebraska,
- Small Business Association of the Midlands
- Business Administration - University of Maryland, Kadena Air Force Base, MD