- Paper and packaging industry and market studies. Pulp and paper segments including tissue, paperboard, printing paper, specialty papers, converted products and nonwovens.
- Growth strategy development and implementation. Market studies and customer/product research.
- Business and marketing plan development and implementation support. Brand and product marketing.
- Feasibility studies and capability assessments of companies and markets. Business process and marketing consulting for sales, marketing, operations for paper products..
- New paper and paper board product development.
- Competitive analysis of paper manufactures and paper products and brands.
Independent Consultant 2002 - Present
- Focused on growth strategy development and consulting services within the tissue, pulp, paper, and packaging segments.
Jacobs Consultancy 1997 - 2002
- Officer and Certified Management Consultant within 200 person international management consulting division.
Riverwood International 1995 - 1997
- Director, Global Customer Service and Planning for $1.2 billion paperboard manufacturer and converter.
Georgia-Pacific Corporation 1990 - 1995
- Business Manager and Marketing Services Director for $1.3 billion Printing Papers Division.
James River Corporation 1979 - 1990
- General Manager, Director of Marketing, and New Product Manager for $900 million Consumer Products Division.
Ford Motor Company 1976 - 1979
- New York, NY. Zone Sales Manager for Ford Division
- MBA, General Management, Fordham University
- BA, American Studies, Yale University
- CMC, Certified Management Consultant, Institute of Management Consultants
- GAC, Graduate Accounting Certification, Cornell University