- Developed amorphous silicon photovaltaic modules and systems.
- Design and development of high power RF generators.
- Teaching solid state devices and circuit courses.
Independent Consultant, Electronics and Instrumentation, 1998 - Present
RF Power Products, Inc., Voorhees, Senior Staff Scientist, NJ, 1995 - 1998
- Head of Design and Development Team focused on high power RF generators and associated equipment.
- In charge of Standards Certification Program.
DeVry Technical Institute, Woodbridge, NJ, Professor of Electronics,1994 - 1995
- Taught courses in solid state devices and circuits, op-amps, electronic communication, and related laboratories.
- Also consultant on laboratory equipment design.
Independent Consultation, Electronics Research and Development, 1993 - 1995
Chronar Corp.,Advanced Photovoltaic Systems, Inc., Princeton, NJ, Senior Scientist,1983-1993
- Managed RF and Process Electronics Department.
- Designed and developed apparatus to manufacture amorphous silicon photovoltaic modules, including RF power systems, ultrasonics, and instrumentation for both research and production.
- Supervised the technical staff. Senior Scientist on team installed solar module manufacturing plants in U.S., U.K., France, China and Croatia.
Experimental Physicist, Contract Research, AeroChem, Research Labs, Inc., Princeton, NJ, 1978 - 1983
- Developed a new process to make semiconductor silicon.
- Invented aerosol particle analyzer. Principal investigator on dust aerosol ignition and combustion studies.
Research Assistant, Air Pollution Research Laboratory, Washington University, 1975 -1977
- Instrumentation development and Ph.D. Dissertation
Memberships and Activities:
- American Physical Society
- Sigma Xi Honorary Research Society
- New York Academy of Sciences
- Union of Concerned Scientists
- Engineers Club of Trenton
- Federation of American Scientists
- Ph.D. Physics, Washington University
- M.S. Physics, University of Massachusetts
- A.B. Physics, Colby College