Compliance with government regulations in the US and globally requires specialists in the subject area (water, land, air, food, drug, toxicity, environment) and regional law and regulations (for example, EU, USA, China and India).
CECON has EPA, REACH, OSHA, FDA, TSCA, and DOT experts. We can quickly place a REACH expert to understand the European Union framework for qualifying and using chemicals, or place a former EPA official on a job related to the EPA registration of a new herbicide product to be sold in the US.
CECON Helps You By:
- Streamlining and quickening the regulatory compliance process.
- Immediately finding and placing the needed regulatory expert at your disposal – this is particularly useful for small firms.
- Providing experts familiar with the more arcane aspects of government regulations.
- Providing engineering solutions to regulatory requirements. For example: design equipment and process to comply with EPA waste water treatment discharge; develop flue gas scrubber/filtration technology to comply with Clean Air emission regulations; provide safety and ergonomic experts to modify equipment to comply with OSHA standards.
- Ensuring your design or current operation complies with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Representative Past Projects
- Former EPA professional assisted 3 different small firms with the registration of a new pesticide formulation.
- Plant chemist and wastewater treatment consultants defined EPA permitting requirements and discharge logs for three plant sites.
- EPA registration of an all-organic herbicide.
- Toxic Substance Control Act (TSCA) registration for a new polymer and its co-monomers.