- Over thirty years of experience in industrial safety management in the petroleum refining, chemical, and heavy construction industries.
- Personnel safety, regulatory compliance, incident investigation, reconstruction, training, emergency preparedness, workers' compensation program case management, and incident litigation.
Undisclosed Company, Present
- Providing industrial safety management in the petroleum refining, chemical, and heavy construction industries.
- Specific support to personnel safety; regulatory compliance; incident investigation and reconstruction; training; emergency preparedness; workers' compensation program case management; incident litigation; and overall program analysis.
Area Health, Safety Environment (HSE) Manager
- Provided management expertise and leadership for major construction projects.
- Developed, implemented, monitored and analyzed HSE systems and processes, from the bid evaluation through project completion.
SNC Lavalin - Reese Engineering - ExxonMobil Chemical, Safety Management Specialist
- Served as ExxonMobil Chemical Construction/Ventures Safety Manager for construction ventures and facility turnarounds valued from $30 million to over $300 million .
- Provided expertise in total HSE system management.
- Served as HSE Lead for major construction and facility operations.
- Developed and managed HSE systems.
Projects ES&H Supervisor
- Represented client as the Site HSE Manager.
- Developed and implemented ES&H systems and processes.
- Total Project Execution 2.7 million exposure hours with a resulting TRIR of 0.44.
- ASP Associate Safety Professional, Board of Certified Safety Professionals
- CPSS Certified Professional Safety Source, Texas Worker's Compensation Commission
- CLCR Certified Texas Loss Control Representative, State of Texas Department of Insurance
- OHST Occupational Safety and Health Technologist, American Board of Industrial, Hygienist and Board of Certified Safety Professionals
- FACEI American College of Forensics Examiners-International