- Chemical process engineering for petrochemical, pharmaceutical, agricultural, and chemical industries.
- Development and commercialization of new, improved, and/or retrofitted chemical manufacturing processes.
- Process design, engineering, and startup of commercial chemical plants.
- Process design and engineering of commercial chemical plants.
- Design and process engineering of commercial chemical plants; and startup of newly constructed plants.
- Upgrade and expansion of phenol and acetone plants.
- Technology development for commercialization of new ethylbenzene and cumene processes based on reactive distillation technology.
- International Project Manager for Arop Polyo process in the Far East.
- Process development for new chemical processes (phenol, maleic anhydride, ethylene oxide, styrene, and propionic acid) and organic chemicals plants, (pesticides, formaldehyde).
Undisclosed Company, Present
Sun Phenol Facility,Frankford, PA
- Process Manager for a phenol and acetone plant facility; upgrade and expansion of Technology Development
- Director for the commercialization of new ethylbenzene and cumene processes.
Chemical Research and Licensing Company Inc.
- Start up in reactive distillation technology for two ethylbenzene units, one in Japan and another in Argentina.
- Project Manager for process, overseeing their international site in the Far East.
- Process Development Manager for new chemical processes; phenol, maleic anhydride, ethylene oxide, styrene, and propionic acid, and Process Manager for organic chemicals plants, pesticides and formaldehyde.
- Research and Development Group Leader of reverse osmosis and rotating equipment for research and development projects.
New York University
- Adjunct Professor of Chemical Engineering on site at Cooper Union, and Manhattan College.
- Chief Engineer for process activities in the agricultural chemicals area (pesticides).
- Senior Process Design Engineer for the design of various fine chemicals, pharmaceutical, and petrochemical plants.
- Staff Engineer for operation of pilot plant and troubleshooting of petrochemical, organic, and for processing plants.
Honors & Publications
- Registered Professional Engineer - New Jersey
Publications and Patents
- Author of many technical papers and inventor of a number of patents.
- Ph.D. Chemical Engineering, Taipei Institute of Technology, Taipei, Taiwan
- Ph.D. Chemical Engineering, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- M.S. Chemical Engineering, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI