- Molecular aspects of neuro-oncology.
- Extensive tumor immunology and neuro-oncology laboratory experience.
- Developmental use of clinical samples for molecular and immunological studies.
- Small animal stereotactic surgery, tumor modeling and drug delivery techniques.
- Clinical research translational development.
- FDA interaction, IND writing and development.
- Patent development.
- Grant development.
- Small business (pharmaceutical spin-off) development and management.
Undisclosed Institute, Assistant Professor of Oncology, 1994 - Present
- True bench-to-bedside translation of research to the clinic.
- Exploring the protective efficacy of immunotherapy Undisclosed Institute, Buffalo, NY, Chief Scientific Officer, 2012 - Present
- Developing immunotherapeutic vaccines and targeted therapies for cancer treatment.
Undisclosed Institute, Consultant, 2009 - Present
- Pre-clinical development of small molecule pharmaceuticals for brain tumors. Advisor to clinical and laboratory based developmental studies.
Honors & Publications
- Ph.D., Immunology
- Post-Doctoral, Neuro-Immunology
Academic and Professional Affiliations
- State University of New York at Buffalo School of Medicine, Buffalo, NY
- Society for Neuro-Oncology - SNO
- American Association for Cancer Research - AACR
- National Brain Tumor Foundation, NBTF - Glioblastoma Multiforme Award
- American Cancer Society - Research Scholar Award
Publications and Patents
- 40 papers
- Presented over 25 presentations
- 3 U.S. Patents Awarded, 3 Foreign Patents Awarded
- Ph.D. Immunology, State University of New York at Buffalo; Buffalo, NY
- M.S. Natural Sciences/Physiology, State University of New York at Buffalo; Buffalo, NY
- B.S. Biology and Biotechnology, Niagara University; Niagara University, NY