- Internationally recognized consultant in film processing and formulation.
- Expert in plastics processing techniques including blow molding and extrusion.
- Extensive knowledge of plastics processing equipment design.
- Screw and die design.
- Polymer raw material selection.
- Polymer film process troubleshooting.
- Plastic processing equipment specifications and capital equipment procurement.
- Expertise in physical and chemical test methods used in the plastics fabrication and packaging industries.
- On-site training for production staff.
- Product design.
- Quality control.
- Project management.
- Expert witness testimony related to polymer processing and plastic film production.
Undisclosed Company, President, 2000 - Present
- Extensive plastic processing consultation with more than 50 clients in Canada, U.S.A. and internationally, beyond North America.
- Consulting work with private industry, academia and law firms as expert witness.
PW & Associate, Thornhill, Ontario, Canada, 1994 - 1999
Haremar Plastic Manufacturing Limited, Weston, Ontario, Canada, 1997 - 2000
- Director of Technical Operations
Canadian Plastics Industry Association, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, 1990 - 1997
- Manager, Education Services / Information Technology Group
Macro Engineering Co. Ltd., Oakville, Ontario, Canada, 1987 -1990
- Sales Manager
Mobil Chemical of Canada Ltd., Belleville, Ontario, Canada, 1986 - 1987
- Technical Sales Representative for biaxial oriented polypropylene (BOPP).
Imperial Oil Ltd., Toronto, Ontario, Canada, 1985 - 1985
- Project Analyst - MIS Group
York University, Faculty of Administrative Studies, 1983 - 1984
Esso Chemical Canada Ltd., Toronto, Ontario, Canada, 1981 - 1982
- Financial Analyst - Vinyls Group
Dow Chemical of Canada Ltd., Sarnia, Ontario, Canada, 1977 - 1981
- Senior Research Engineer - Technical Service and Development
Honors & Publications
- P.Eng: Professional Engineer
- Certified Plastics Practitioner: Canadian Plastics Sector Council, Film Extrusion Operator - Level 3
Academic and Professional Affiliations
- Professional Engineers of Ontario (PEO)
- Society of Plastics Engineer (SPE) - Councillor in Ontario (previous, Past-Chair of the Flexible Packaging Division)
- Canadian Plastics Industry Association (CPIA) (Past-Chair of the Canadian Plastics Sector Council)
- Articles in: Plastics Technology, Plastics Business, Canadian Plastics, Plastics in Canada, Film Lines Newsletter, SPE Spectator Newsletter and SPE Flexible Packaging Division Newsletter.
- ABC's of Purchasing Plastics.
- MBA Schulich School of Business, York University, Downsview, Ontario, Canada
- B. Eng. Chemical, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada