- Landscape architect and irrigation consultant for schools, parks, athletic fields, recreation, cemeteries, shopping centers, office complexes and buildings and subdivisions.
- Other past landscape and irrigation projects for hotels, multi family housing, single family housing, condominiums, apartment buildings, fire stations, roadways and industrial parks.
- Expertise in design for construction of pavements, sidewalks, drainage, planting, irrigation, grading, fencing, parking lots, swimming pools, courtyards, patios and all associated lighting.
Expert witness on landscape architecture and irrigation legal cases. For example:
- City seeking reimbursement for corrections to soccer complex.
- Home Owners Association seeking corrections to problems.
- Home owner seeking corrections to poorly installed pedestrian and vehicular pavements.
- Evaluation of the design, construction, and maintenance of the softball facility.
- Landscape Architect/Landscape Contractor report explaining adequacy of installed drainage system for on-site drainage.
Undisclosed Company, Principal, 1987 - Present
- Landscape architect designing projects for cities, federal and state government agencies, developers, builders, home owner associations and individual home owners.
Undisclosed Company, Principal, 1989 - Present
- Landscape architect designing irrigation projects for cities, federal and state government agencies, shopping centers, developers, builders, home owner associations and individual home owners.
Undisclosed Company, Corte Madera, CA, Principal, 1982 - 1987
- Partner in 8 person landscape architectural firm designing projects municipal, public and private interests.
EckoboKay Associates, San Francisco, CA, Associate, 1980 - 1982
- Project manager for 12 person Landscape Architectural firm.
John Hollenbeck Associates, Berkeley, CA, Associate, 1979 - 1980
- Project manager for 7 person irrigation consulting firm. Designed numerous irrigation systems including projects in Abu Dhabi and Saudi Arabia.
Other landscape architect employment positions:
- Landscape Architect at 50 person firm in San Francisco.
- Landscape Architect at 30 person firm Mill Valley, CA.
- Landscape Draftsman at a 8 person landscape firm in Eugene, OR.
- Irrigation designer for irrigation equipment wholesaler in Eugene, OR.
Honors & Publications
- Licensed Landscape Architect, State of California
- B.A. University of Oregon - Bachelor of Landscape Architecture