- Control software for medical instruments using strict FDA software development procedures including FDA validation documents.
- Control software for wide range industrial instruments (such as fiber optic thermometers) and machine controllers.
- Software design, development and language in a fast paced deadline oriented environments.
- Embedded Firmware/Software, OOD, Validation, FMEA, satisfying FDA, CDRH, and CBER requirements.
- Languages: C/C plus plus, XHTML, DHTML, Java Scripts, Pascal.
- RTOS: uC/OS, Real time Performance, Company Internal.
- Processors: TI-MSP430, Atnel-ARM7, MC68HC11, PIC, PC-104 803xx, 68HC12.
- Development Tools: LAR, MicroChip, MS C/C plus plus , Visual C/C plus plus , MS sourceSafe.
- User Interface: Serial ports, LCD Touchscreen, Keypad, Switches.
- Digital Hardware: Altera AHDL, Max Plus II, USB.
Independent Consultant, Present
- Designed software architecture, developed, debugged and integrated software with hardware.
- Control software for medical instruments using strict FDA software development procedures.
- Participated in FMEA documents generation.
- Control software for industrial machines and instruments.
- Wrote user interface for embedded LCD display with touch screen.
LumaSense Technologies, Santa Clara, CA , 1999 - 2007
Senior Software Engineer of a global instrumentation company
- Participated in all phases of the development cycle from conception to release.
- Generated documents for firmware specifications, requirements, design, and validation.
- Designed firmware architecture and code, debugged hardware and firmware, and was in charge of all final integrations.
- Firmware tasks included control of digital I/O, ADC, and DAC, serial input commands parsing, operating mode state machines, front panel switches and graphic display.
EAS Consulting Inc., Senior Software Data Communications Engineer, Sunnyvale, CA, 1997 - 1999
- Designed, wrote and performed final integration for the software and hardware for low level, hardware control for the Raychem 6 channels HDSL pair gain unit and embedded code for the Raychem Voice ISDN product.
Information Processing Techniques Corp., Engineer, Palo Alto, CA, 1992 - 1997
- Embedded real-time software and hardware.
- Designed, wrote, developed and debugged the software and hardware for: RS232-ASTM protocol driver, for a clinical blood analyzer; industrial PC real-time control for a nine chamber hard drive deposition tool; SQL data conversion program for automobile front-end alignment; 68HC11 glue logic circuitry for a medical hysterectomy instrument; and, logic circuitry for Samsung PBX computer.
Advantage Production Tech., Software Engineering Manager, Sunnyvale, CA, 1989 -1992
- Designed and developed software for cluster wafer cleaning and etching tools.
- Designed architecture using timing and state diagrams.
- Wrote drivers for a digital and ADC/DAC board.
- Wrote tasks for cassette modules, transport robot, user doors, self tests, user tests and vacuum control.
Trigon/Adcotech Corp., Software and Electrical Group Lead, Sunnyvale, CA, 1985 - 1989
- Supervised three engineers designing semiconductor chip tester and marker product lines.
- Software tasks and chip transporter and motion control.
- Character based windowing user interface library.
- Driver for two 8255 PIA chips and the Semix Rorze RD-022 stepper motor drive.
- Prime power and solenoid drive circuitry (OPTO-22 I/O Building blocks).
- Responsible of final integration of numerous machines, using 8749 assembler, instant C, MS Quick C, ISIS II and Intel MDS.
Honors & Publications
- Language programming: C/C plus plus and advanced UNIX and C programming
- Ready Systems, Real Time Software Design Techniques
- LumaSense Technologies, Six Sigma Design Methodologies
- SECS Communication Seminar, GW Associates
- Embedded Software For Manufacturing Equipment
- Simplified Design of Compensators for Linear Time-Invariant Systems
- English, Hebrew, Hungarian
- M.S., Electrical Engineering Washington State University, WA
- B.S., Electrical Engineering Washington State University, WA