- Preparations of Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) submissions (Premanufacture Notifications, Notices of Commencement, Inventory updates).
- Preparations and compliance with MSDS, product label requirements, regulatory compliance standards, and chemical inventory status searches, procedures, and record retention schedules.
- Automatons of cost effective document imaging systems for storing large numbers of pages (100,000 ) of regulatory information (Material Safety Data Sheets, TSCA Premanufacture Notifications, FDA petitions and master files and EPA pesticide petitions). Implement computerized MSDS and product labeling systems.
- Expert in Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA); Food, Drug and Cosmetics Act (FD&CA); Federal Insecticide, Fungicide and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA); OSHA Hazard Communications Standard; Canadian Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS); electronic document imaging systems; computerized MSDS and product labeling systems.
- Regulatory Consultant 1992-Present
Specializes in the regulations impacting industrial chemical products in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and the European Community and electronic document management systems to aid in complying with these regulations. Includes Toxic Substances Control Act (TCSA) and OSHA Hazard Communication Standard in the U.S., Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) in Canada and the MSDS Directive in the European Community. Handling large amounts of information efficiently including use of imaging systems that permit electronic storage and easy retrieval and manipulation of documents.
- ICI Americas Inc., Wilmington, DE 1978 - 1992
Manager, Information Technology
Manager, Product Integrity
- Diamond Shamrock Corporation, Cleveland, OH 1964 - 1978
Manager, Technical Liaison
Technical Service Representative
- Ph.D. Agriculture, West Virginia University
- M.S. Agriculture, Rutgers University
- B.S. Agriculture, Rutgers University