Biochemicals and Biotechnology: Synthetic Organic Chemist and Analytical Chemist Consultant
Technical Consultant #1230
- Biochemist with specialization in heterocyclic and enzyme chemistry.
- Synthetic organic chemistry, synthesis of semi-synthetic penicillins, cephalosporins, and heterocycles.
- Enzyme chemistry and technology, development of industrial enzymes, and covalent-immobilization of enzymes.
- Medicinal chemistry, beta glucans, therapeutic proteins, anticancer drugs.
- Biotechnology, bioconjugate techniques, fluorescent molecular probes.
- Organic chemical technology, quinolines, isoxazolines, pyrazolines, pyrimidines.
- Analytical chemistry with special skill using UV-VIS, FT-IR, FT-NMR, SEM, XRF, GC, HPLC, CHN Analyser, and AAS.
- Visiting Professor, Department of Biotechnology.
- Professor & Head, Visiting Professor, Pharmaceutical Chemistry Unit, Department of Chemistry, Vellore Institute of Technology
- Professor and Head, Department of Textile Chemistry, SSM College of Engineering, Komarapalayam, Erode
- Senior Lecturer in Organic Chemistry, University of Dar es Salaam, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Deputy Manager R&D, Senior Research Scientist, Hindustan Photo Films Mfg. Co. Ltd. (Government of India Enterprise), Ootacamund, The Nilgiris.
- Assistant Professor of Chemistry, Government Arts College, Ootacamund, The Nilgiris.
Honors & Publications
- Fellow & Chartered Chemist / The Royal Society of Chemistry (UK)
- Fellow & Chartered Chemist / The Institution of Chemists (India)
- Fellow / Indian Institution of Plant Engineers
- Life Member / Association of Food Scientists & Technologists (India)
- Life Member / Indian Pharmaceutical Association
- Life Member / Society for Biotechnologists (India)
- Selenium heterocycles Part 1: Synthesis of 2,3-dihydroselenolo (2,3-b) quinolines
- Thienoquinolines Part 9:Thieno(2,3-b) quinoline: Studies on halogenation and nitration
- Levels of crude protein and some inorganic elements in selected green vegetables
- Simultaneous estimation of Omeprazole and Domperidone in solid oral dosage form using spectrophotometric methodder solvent free condition.
- A facile synthesis of quinolyl isoxazolines and pyrazolines.
- Ph.D., Synthetic Organic Chemistry, University of Madras
- M. Sc., Analytical Chemistry, University of Madras
You have no Saved Resumes
Add resumes within our various Ares of Expertise by clicking "Add Resume(s)" below.