- PVC Polymerization (SPVC and EPVC)
- Plant Debottlenecking and Productivity Improvement
- Pilot Plant and Bench Scale Reactor Design (R&D)
- Chemical Process Engineering
2003 - Present Independent Consultant
1991 - 2003 Saudi Basic Industries Corp, Group Leader PVC Research & Development
- Led a team of 19 people with responsibility to PVC plant improvement, product development, and customer service. Work resulted in substantial increase in plant productivity due to debottlenecking project and solving equipment operation problems.
1989 - 1990 Independent Consultant
- Consulted to the PVC industry with projects that included improving plant productivity, improving product quality, and providing designs for plant expansions.
1986 - 1988 Chief Engineer, Chris Craft Industrial Products
- Assembled a team of engineers and chemists to develop a new type of water-soluble film for detergent packaging; helped improve operations in a foam rubber plant, and successfully shut down a production plant and sold the equipment.
1984 - 1986 Vice President Operations, Servus Rubber Company
- Servus Rubber manufactures rubber footwear. As Vice President of Operations, was responsible for plant operations, utilities, laboratory, product development and warehousing.
1963 - 1984 BF Goodrich Chemical (Oxyvinyls)
- Held various assignments throughout the 21 years including: Shift Foreman, Maintenance Coordinator, General Foreman, Senior Technical Engineer, Production Manager, and Manager of Internal Support Services.
- BS Colorado School of Mines, Petroleum Refining Engineering (Chemical Engineering)