Nanoscale Electrical Mechanical Devices
MEMS are nanoscale electrical mechanical devices that are driven by electrical or mechanical energy. Such micro and nano devices provide a desined and controlled mechanical or electrical function when stimulated by an energy impulse. MEM technology can be applied to electronics, sensors, motion control devices, nanobiotechnolgy, medical system and many other small scale functional machines.
- Technical Consultant #2120 - Nanotechnology Expert: Design and Development of MEMS/NEMS Devices, Microfabrication and Characterization Techniques Resume
- Technical Consultant #1661 - Microfabrication Technology and Consultant for Electromechanical Device Design and Development Resume
- Technical Consultant #1464 - Embedded Software and Computer Systems Engineer and Consultant Resume
- Technical Consultant #1384 - Protein and Cell Culture Bioprocessing Chemical Engineer Consultant Resume
- Technical Consultant #1335 - Nanotechnology Engineer Consultant Resume