Materials Engineering / Physical Chemistry Experts and Consultants
Materials science and engineering is an interdisciplinary field involving the properties of materials and their applications to end uses. Materials engineering integrates elements of applied physics, chemistry, mechanical and electrical engineering. For example:
- Chemists and materials engineers have invented light weight materials, plastics, composites, alloys, with which to manufacture strong, stiff and durable mechanical components.
- Electrical engineers have invented VLSI semiconductor chips, sensors, antenna and similar functional components based on materials engineering and functional material combinations and properties, critically engineering materials structure and processing.
- Physicist, chemical engineers, electrical engineers and materials engineers have developed optical material systems to produce coherent LED light sources, fiber optics cable and diode receivers to facility high speed optical communications.
CECON has hundreds of qualified consultants who are expert in the materials engineering field, with systems based on metals, alloys, inorganic materials, ceramics, glass, plastics, polymers, elastomers and composites materials. CECON also provides material engineers that create hybrid systems such as photovoltaic cells, optical communication cables, sensors, or nanocomposites.
Material engineering and science also includes experts skilled in physical chemistry. Physical chemistry is the branch of chemistry dealing with the physical properties of chemical substances. Physical chemistry typically includes statistical mechanics, electrochemistry, surface, fluid and solid state chemistry and interactions.
Below are some featured material engineering and physical chemistry consultants. Contact a CECON specialist to help identify the technical expert who exactly meets your needs.
Materials Engineering / Physical Chemistry Specialties
- Adhesion Experts
- Colloids Experts
- Filtration Experts
- Flame Resistance Experts
- Ion Exchange Experts
- Magnetic Materials Experts
- Membrane Experts
- Printing and Inks Experts
- Purification Experts
- Rheology Experts
- Structure / Property Experts
- Surfactants Experts
- Thermodynamics Experts
- Thin Films Experts