Electronics Physicist and Business Development Consultant
Technical Consultant #887
- Managed R&D organizations developing: superconductivity materials and applications, semiconductor optoelectronic devices for fiber optic communications, organic light emitting diodes for displays.
- Part of small team that established joint venture with major telecommunications concern, identified value of their patents, prepared business plan, identified and purchased plant site.
Integrated Cryoelectronics, President and CEO, consultant
E. I. duPont de Nemours & Co., Inc.
- Director, New Business Development, Corporate New Business
- Director, R&D Superconductivity
- Vice President Technology and Engineering (joint venture)
- Manager Strategic Planning, Corporate Staff
Applied Physics, Research Manager
- Ph.D., Physics, University of British Columbia
- M.S., Physics, University of Wyoming
- B.S., Physics, Iowa State University