- Semiconductor memory circuit expert, including DRAM, SRAM, EPROM, EEPROM, Flash, DDR, DDR2, SDRAM, Rambus and DLL.
- Skilled in market analysis for memory devices.
- New electronic product definition and development.
- Product to market analysis and cycle time reduction.
- Patent protection, validity and infringement; experienced as an expert witness.
- Memory, application specific, digital and analog circuit design.
President, Consulting Firm 1993 - Present
- Provide patent consultation services for the semiconductor industry.
- Support clients with expert consultation and/or testimony in International Trade Commission and Federal District Court litigation.
Harris Corporation 1989 - 1994
Senior Scientist - Director of Engineering, Military and Aerospace
- Planned and directed new product development and characterization. Managing the R&D and up to 60 exempt professionals.
- Gave balanced consideration to technology capability, development cost and market reward.
General Electric 1982 - 1989
Manager, Integrated Circuit Dev., Reliability and QA
- Planned and directed new product and technology development and characterization, including computer-aided design tools.
- Led up to 40 exempt professionals related to product quality and reliability effort for this military-oriented semiconductor business.
Bell Telephone Laboratories 1962 - 1982
Supervisor - Member of Technical Staff,
- Managed and guided design and development of large scale, high density integrated circuits.
- Coordinated circuit design, technology development, test program and package development, electrical and reliability characterization, and transfer to manufacture.
Honors & Publications
- Registered Professional Engineer in Florida and North Carolina
- Senior Member, IEEE
- Member, Industrial Advisory Board, Clemson University,
- Three patents in areas of integrated circuit design and characterization
D.Sc. - Electrical Engineering, University of Pittsburgh
M. S. - Electrical Engineering, Ohio State University
B. S. - Electrical Engineering, University of Pittsburgh