Provide management consulting with a focus on management and organization development, comprehensive professional development instruction, group process facilitation and professional speaking services which contribute to executive, manager, employee, team and organization knowledge and performance. Continue to take a collaborative client-consultant approach obtaining improved results.
Improve organizational performance, through management and organization development. Clients include: Microsoft, General Motors, Sprint and Citicorp, and government agencies, United States, Europe and the Middle East. Including major professional and trade associations such as the American Society of Association Executives, American Society for Training and Development and the International Society for Performance Improvement and entrepreneurial, high growth firms.
Consultant to management.
- Facilitator strategic planning, team-building, and conflict resolution.
- Executive and management coaching.
- Speaker (conferences, meetings, corporate videos, broadcast, cable, podcasts, radio and TV).
- Strategic planning.
- Communication skills: Active listening, constructive feedback, conflict resolution, coaching and mentoring.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Dealing with difficult situations and various personality types.
- Managing virtual teams.
- Conflict management and resolution.
- Project management.
PPIW, Boston, MA, 1994 - Present
Founder and President
- Management consultant (Fortune 500 companies and organizations of all sizes, for-profit and non-profit, professional and trade associations).
- Facilitator (strategic planning, team-building, conflict management and resolution).
- Executive and management coach.
- Instructor-Trainer (management, leadership, communication skills).
BayBank, Waltham, MA, 1992 - 1994
- Sales management
- Customer service management
- Branch management
Prudential Insurance, Cambridge, MA, Agent and Manager, 1990 - 1992
- Sales Manager
US Telecenters / Sprint, Boston, MA, 1988 - 1990
- Marketing Manager
- Inside Sales Manager
Successfully assisted 500 clients in 23 countries. Published observation performances, productivity and management data and reporting in a variety of platforms (magazines peer reviewed journals), including Chief Executive, Sales and Marketing Management, Customer Service Management and ASTD/Performance in Practice.
- Management consulting services.
- Team-facilitation services.
- Executive coaching.
- Professional development instruction services.
- Group process facilitation services.
- Professional speaking services.
- Behavior transfer.
- Mergers and acquisitions.
- Managing virtual teams,
- Facilitating change.
- Executive coaching.
- Leadership development.
- Group process facilitation.
- Strategy formulation.
- Service and quality.
- Sales and sales management.
- Customer service.
- Presentation skills.
- Organization development
- Communication skills.
- Board retreats.
- Ethics education.
Honors & Publications
- PMP (Project Management Professional, Project Management Institute)
- Certified Facilitator (International Association of Facilitators)
- Certified Coach (International Coaching Federation)
Academic and Professional Affiliations
- Institute of Management Consultants
- American Management Association
- Center for Creative Leadership
- International Association of Facilitators
- International Coaching Federation
- Association for Talent Development
- Sales and Marketing Management Association
- Distinguished Speaker, Toastmasters International
- Global Leadership Award, Meeting Professionals International
- Teamwork coaching publication
- M.S. Organizational Behavior, Boston University, Boston, MA
- B.S. Management Studies, Boston University, Boston, MA