- Accomplished, innovative, hands-on, executive-level consultant with excellent leadership ability and over thirty-five-year track record of consistent value add and continuous improvement activities in the areas of Information Technology domestically and globally.
- A strong suite of skills that includes hands-on experience in delivering business-driven, strategic technology solutions, enterprise architectures, business integration, operational management, and organizational change across diverse environments.
- Develop successful people: Process and technology leadership that can work at all levels of an organization. Work with integrated teams to achieve objectives that include developing new capabilities or resolving problems.
- Salesforce Administration and Development
- Salesforce Platform Solutions
- Rootstock/Kenandy ERP
- Business Process Management
- Project & Portfolio Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Manufacturing Resource Planning
- Cloud Computing and Integration
- Supplier & Sourcing Management
- Technology Procurement (RFI, RFQ, RFP)
- Information System Divestiture & Acquisition
- Asset Management
- Governance, Risk Management & Compliance
- Enterprise Applications & Solutions
- Customer Relationship Management
- Business Analytics
- Learning Management Systems
- Information Systems Enterprise Architecture
- Electronic Commerce / EDI
- System/Data Integration
- Software Development Lifecycle / Methodology / Agile
- Operational Excellence
- Project Scoping / Project Planning
CRS, Baltimore, MD, Project Manager, 2019 - 2020
- Manage the migration of 1,300 user Salesforce Classic environment to Salesforce Lightning transforming coded solutions to declarative.
- Created integrated and automated Agile project management reporting solutions with Microsoft Teams and Smartsheets for internal and external resources.
- Structured data migration and data transformation for over 60 objects with nearly 1,800 fields with largest objects containing nearly 500K records.
Graham Architectural Products, York, PA, Program Manager, 2019 - 2020
- Manage the migration/replacement of nearly 50 Microsoft Access applications integrated with Soft Tech V6 3.3 to rearchitected Soft Tech V6 3.7.
- Implemented a Power BI framework for reporting solutions.
- Manage the integration with Visual ERP and Synchrono Manufacturing software to the new V6 application.
- Implemented a Denodo data virtualization model to facilitate application integration with legacy V6 and new V6 version as well as automated testing.
Carpenter Technology, Reading, PA, Program Director, 2012 - 2019
- Provided project management for upgrade and consolidation of Kronos timetracker software to Kronos 8 Cloud.
- Cornerstone OnDemand LMS administration support and LMS Strategy development.
- Project management for integration of legacy Shop Floor Control system with SAP S4 HANA.
- Project Management for upgrade of JDA Factory Planner for two primary manufacturing plants and for integration with SAP S4 HANA.
- Provided project management for implementation of legacy manufacturing, finance, order to cash and quality systems to support $500 million green field creation of specialty steel plant.
- Project and technical management for IT Infrastructure implementation including network cabling, data center creation and infrastructure related solutions such as process monitoring cameras (Cisco), card key activated forklift operation (Keytroller) and high-speed bar code readers (Cognex).
- Provided client-side project management for implementation of Workday HCM for over 5,000 global employees replacing Peoplesoft including organizational data, benefits, payroll, compensation, absence and talent management.
- Implementation and administration of Cornerstone OnDemand LMS for annual compliance, policies, procedures, job descriptions, HIPAA compliance, quarterly executive financial certification, code of conduct and conflict of interest solutions for global employees.
- Implementation of Maintenance Connection, cloud-based CMMS software, for plant maintenance.
Penn State Health, Hershey, PA, Program Manager, 2017 - 2020
- Provided Cornerstone OnDemand LMS Administration services.
- Developed annual Cornerstone OnDemand LMS Security Audit procedure.
- Provide project planning and execution for transitioning an acquired business unit Healthstream LMS to Cornerstone OnDemand LMS.
Genetics Society of America, Pittsburgh, PA, 2018 - 2020
Project Manager and Salesforce Consultant
- Implementation of Non-Profit Salesforce platform to replace custom developed business applications tracking membership and donation data.
- Integration with Payments2Us for membership collection.
- Implementation of a Member Portal for managing contact information, demographics, preferences and paper submission.
Marrella Financial Group, Wyomissing, PA, Salesforce Consultant, 2019 - 2020
- Data structuring and cleanup for Salesforce Financial Services Cloud including implementation of Person Accounts.
- Training and project management for transition from Salesforce Classic to Salesforce Lightning.
Arche Healthcare, Trumbull, CT, Salesforce Consultant, 2013 - 2020
- Re-Implementation and administration of LMS using Appinium for Salesforce.
- Integration of Zoom for Virtual Instructor Led Training Proficiency Checkout sessions.
- Implementation and administration of Cornerstone for Salesforce providing learning path solutions incorporating video training, reference guides, tests and certification.
- Integration of Cisco WebEx Training Center for online interactive proficiency checkout of training participants.
TEGAM Inc, Geneva, OH, Project Manager and Functional Consultant. 2016 - 2020
- Overall Kenandy ERP deployment lead as client migrated from EPICOR to Kenandy ERP. Order-to-Cash, CPQ, Procure-to-Pay, Plan-to-Make and Financials.
- Techno-functional lead for Sales, Customer Service, Supply Chain and Production operations.
- Salesforce administration, configuration and platform support.
Woodtex Inc, Nashville, TN, Project Manager and Functional Consultant, 2017 - 2019
- Project manager directing the deployment of Kenandy ERP software tools (migrating from Eagle Software’s EBMS). Modules include: Order-to-Cash, CPQ, Procure-to-Pay, Plan-to-Make and Financials. Also drove the manufacturing design activities.
- Provided post implementation Information Technology support for Salesforce platform and managing IT Help Desk using Freshdesk.com.
Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA, Project Manager, 2018 - 2019
- Project management of Rootstock ERP implementation to support manufacturing process of Adeno-Associated Virus, Lentivrial vectos, Empty Capsid and Excipient material. Focus on direct and indirect materials management and production of finished goods.
What Goes Around Comes Around, Jersey City, NJ, Project Manager, 2018 - 2020
- Project management and functional consulting of Rootstock ERP and Zenkraft implementation on the Salesforce platform including integrations with SuitePOS, Magento eCommerce, EDI and custom developed solutions to support warehouse, inventory management and financial management.
Van Ness Plastic Molding Co, Inc, Clifton, NJ, Consultant, 2016 - 2018
Project Manager and Functional
- Documented requirement and conducted ERP software evaluation and selection process for replacement of Aptean Made2Manage system for Order to Cash, Plan to Make, Procure to Pay and Finance business processes.
- Project Management for implementation of Kenandy ERP for required business processes including EDI integration with 20 national trading partners.
Philadelphia Gear, King of Prussia, PA, Project Manager and Functional Consultant, 2014 - 2016
- Epicor ERP implementation project for Aerospace Drive Systems business unit providing critical safety parts and assemblies to the US government and government suppliers. Business transformation from make to stock to make to job aligned with solution implementation.
- Epicor ERP implementation project for multiple Motor Repair business units that provided replacement of non-strategic and disconnected business solution with an integrated solution that enabled centralized procurement and financial management shared services.
East Penn Manufacturing, Lyon Station, PA, Project Manager, 2012 - 2016
- CRM evaluation, selection and implementation project utilizing Salesforce.com.
- Evaluation and selection of support service vendor for Microsoft Solomon and Sage FA products.
- Database administration outsourcing evaluation and implementation for enterprise Oracle and SQL Server database utilizing Data Intensity.
- Field Service Automation product evaluation and selection.
Tyco International, Princeton, NJ, Various Roles, 1992 - 2012
- End Users Services Application Development and support.
- Global Business Intelligence.
- eCommerce and Distributor Inventory Management.
- Global ERP implementation, JD Edwards and SAP.
- Business Unit CIO.
- Business Services Outsourced Technology Support.
- Enterprise Application Divestiture.
- Governance, Risk and Compliance – Sarbanes Oxley.
Honors & Publications
- Upgrade and consolidation of Kronos timekeeping software to cloud-based solution for 4 business units
- Implementation and administration support of Cornerstone onDemand Learning Management Software.
- Client side project mangagment for Workday implementation.
- Upgrade JDA Factory Planner and requirements/design for integration with SAP S4 HANA.
- Program management of multiple information technology projects in support of new $500 million steel plant including deployment of Shop Floor Control software, network wiring and infrastructure technologies include Cisco process monitoring cameras, Cognex high speed bar code readers and Keytroller card key activated fork lift operation.
- Implementation of Maintenance Connection, cloud based CMMS/Plant Maintenance solution.
- ERP Implementation: Kenandy ERP for Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, Plan-to-Make business processes functionality
- Developed Salesforce based solution for Engineering Change Management and Approved Supplier functionality
- A.A. Computer Information Science, Catonsville Community College, Catonsville, MD