- Pharmaceutical development and deliverables: Print modules, slide decks, annotated prescribing information, storyboards for digital media for use in the training of sales force and medical science liaisons.
- Medical literature identification and interpretation, clinical studies, therapeutic guidelines, prescribing Information, and market research.
- Drug products evaluation, drug statics and author of technical medical reports.
- Project proposals and content outlines for submission to various clients, (i.e., Pharma, Medical Centers).
- Educator: Clinical Pharmacy, Pharmacotherapeutics, Drug Information, and Literature Evaluation.
Independent Contractor, Freelance Medical Writer, Present
- Global CRO and sales training.
Pharmaceutical Industry Clients
- AbbVie Inc.
- Acorda Therapeutics
- Aralez Pharmaceuticals (formerly Pozen)
- Horizon Pharma
- Merck & Co.
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co.
- ViiV Healthcare
- Endocrinology/diabetes mellitus
- Infectious disease/HIV/immunization
Product - Platform (disease state, epidemiology, treatment guidelines, marketplace availability)
- Anticoagulant marketplace
- Antiplatelet marketplace
- Asthma (and severe asthma) marketplace
- Cancer marketplace (head and neck, lung, prostate, breast, cervical, ovarian, hepatocellular, endometrial, microsatellite instability-related, melanoma, bladder, colorectal, hematologic, gastric, urothelial)
- COPD marketplace
- Diabetes mellitus marketplace
- Gout marketplace
- Hidradenitis suppurtiva
- HIV marketplace
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinsons disease marketplace
- Rheumatoid arthritis marketplace
- Anoro Ellipta, Arnuity Ellipta
- Benlysta, Breo Ellipta
- Quadrivalent flu vaccine
AdMed Inc., New Home, PA, Medical Writer, 2016 - Present
- Development of deliverables for pharmaceutical companies (print modules, slide decks, annotated prescribing information, storyboards for digital media) for use in the training of sales force and medical science liaisons.
- Identification and interpretation of medical literature, clinical studies, therapeutic guidelines, prescribing Information, and market research.
- Utilization of Word, PowerPoint, and Adobe.
- Planning of project timelines.
- Development of project proposals and content outlines for submission to the client;
- Interfacing with individuals in the graphic arts and the production departments to design illustrations.
- Interfacing with the client (either an intermediary party or the pharmaceutical company) to discuss proposals, timelines, or content feedback.
Philadelphia College of Pharmacy, The University of Sciences, Philadelphia, PA, 2008 - Present
- Associate Professor of Clinical Pharmacy, Department of Pharmacy Practice and Pharmacy Administration
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Pharmacy, 2008 - 2014
- Lab instructor (Resident)-Pharmacotherapeutics Lab, 2007 - 2008
- Tutor for the Pharmacotherapeutics course, 2006 - 2007
Quality Family Physicians, Hockessin, DE, 2010 - 2014
- Clinical Pharmacist
Rite Aid Corporation, Shillington, PA, 1998 - 2016
- Pharmacist, 2007 - 2016
- Pharmacy Intern, 1998 - 2007
Prevention Magazine, Editorial Board Member, 2010 - Present
Walgreens Pharmacy, Wilmington, DE, 2007 – 2008
- Resident Pharmacist
Course Work-Coordinator Co-Coordinator, 2016 - Present
- Drug Information & Literature Evaluation (PP560)
- Seminar in Professional Practice (PP561), 2010 - Present
- Special Topics in Non-Prescription Therapeutics (PP470), 2008 - 2019
- Seminar in Professional Pharmacy Practice (PP580), 2009 - 2010
Laboratory & Case Teaching
Laboratory and Case Instructor
- Pharmacotherapeutics Case Studies (PP567)
- Pharmacotherapeutics Laboratory (PP467)
- Pharmacotherapeutics Case Studies (PP467)
- Pharmacotherapeutics Laboratory (PP468)
Honors & Publications
Post Graduate Training
Academic and Professional Affiliations
- Pharm.D. University of Sciences, Philadelphia College of Pharmacy, (Cum laude), Philadelphia, PA
- B.A. Arts in Sociology/Political Albright College, Reading, PA