- Portable power and renewable energy innovative designs, appending useful features to the product and processes, enhancing process efficiency, reducing costs and implementing customer focused solutions.
- Product and process development.
- In depth knowledge in all non-rechargeable (Alkaline, Lithium and its derivatives) and all rechargeable technologies (Lead Acid, Nickel metal hydride, Lithium ion) and their derivatives:
- Lead acid
- Nickel metal hydride
- Lithium ion cobalt oxide
- Lithium ion, Nickel-Manganese-Cobalt
- Lithium ion, Nickel-Cobalt, Aluminum
- Lithium Iron Phosphate
- Lithium Thionyl Chloride
- Lithium ion, Titanate
- Applications for several industries: Medical, Military, Industrial and Emerging Markets.
- Managing engineering teams, timelines and product launches.
Undisclosed Company, Consulting, 2016 - Present
- Providing experts in the e-mobility battery solutions globally.
Director of Technical Sales,2016 - Present
- Business development agenda with E-mobility, Battery energy storage market space.
- Solutions to be managed with Bus integrators, Utility systems and Telecom industry segments.
Emerging Power Inc., 2015 - 2016
- Providing battery and accessory solutions to Industrial, Military as well as Aerospace.
Director of Technology and Power Solutions, 2015 - 2016
- Defined requirements from the customer and provided to engineering for product development.
- Requirements included product performance and build but also included added value towards the life of the product.
NOVA Battery Systems, (Division of Technology Dynamics Inc.), 2013 - 2015
- Expedited power conversion solutions to Defense and Energy Storage Market segments.
General Manager, 2013 - 2015
- Responsible for Sales and Marketing, Engineering, Purchasing, Manufacturing and Distribution of products and services. New division of a well-established company.
Ansmann USA Corp., 2009 - 2012
- Submitting industrial battery solutions both consumer and custom to major industry segments like Medical, Defense, Industrial and Consumer.
President, 2009 - 2012
- Responsible for opening the company's subsidiary in the USA and establishing its associated management as well as managing all aspects of operations, sales and engineering functions.
Greatbatch Inc. USA, 2007 - 2009
- Providing 'integrated power solutions' to the industrial markets like Medical, Security, Automated Data Collection and Environmental.
Director, Product Engineering, 2007 - 2009
- Led technical marketing and engineering department in developing capabilities that contributed in increasing the revenue from $70 million to $85 million.
- Established alignments with Asian companies for high volume contract assembly. Positive impact resulted in 10% more business.
EAC Corporation, USA, 1992 - 2007
- Experts in providing 'integrated power solutions' to the industrial markets like Medical, Communication, Security, Automated Data Collection and Environmental.
Vice President of Technical Marketing, 2000 - 2007
- Led Technical Marketing and engineering department in developing capabilities that contributed in increasing the revenue from $17 million to $25 million. Led the company from strictly sales focus to engineering expertise in the field of battery and charging products.
Director of Engineering, 1992 - 2000
- Enhanced and marketed the image of engineering department from contract manufacturers to experts in the field of battery power management.
- Improved department's caliber by increasing the capabilities and expertise and making it a differentiating factor in the eyes of the customers. Resulting in new opportunities over $25 million.
- Post Graduate Sales and Marketing, Bombay University, India
- M.S. Physics, Applied Electronics, Gujarat University, India
- M.S. Physics, New Jersey Institute of Technology, University Heights Newark, NJ