- Antiscalants, biocides, defoamers, and silica service solutions for industrial heating, cooling and waste treatment
- Biocide products and applications.
- Chemical, biological and equipment processes for water treatment.
- Training seminars for boiler, cooling, waste water, testing, and pesticide applications.
Equipment Specific Areas
- Cooling towers: Closed loops and once through cooling applications.
- Boiler systems, fire tube, water tube, coil, aluminum, hot water and high pressure utility.
- Specialty cleaning applications for online cleaning including odor control.
- Pretreatment systems including, filtration, ion exchange, EDI and reverse osmosis.
- Waste water treatment and engineering services: Metals precipitation, oil and water emulsion breaking, phenol destruction, demulsification, dewatering, organic and inorganic coagulants and flocculants.
- High powered-high performance utilities.
Undisclosed Company, President and National Sales Manager, 2014 - Present
- Industries and product includes: Boiler, HP utility, cooling, biocides, odor control, waste water treatment and engineering services.
Rochester Midland Corporation, Rochester, NY, Technical Services Manager, 2013 - 2014
- Provide technical and sales support for the water and energy group.
- Product line reduction and consolidation.
- Updating technical services documents and product guide.
Kemira, Atlanta, GA, Product Manager M and I NA, 2011 - 2013
- Manage multiple product lines including: Antiscalants, biocides, defoamers, and silica.
- Product line profitability, inventory control, new product introductions.
- Development of field sales force training program.
- High level customer product line and sales presentations.
Barclay Water Management, Boston, MA, 2004 - 2011
Serving numerous positions
Regional Manager, 2005 - 2011
District Manager, 2004 - 2005
Area Manager, 2004
- Development and growth of regional team with $2 million is sales increase.
- Developed sales plan which resulted in the closure of the largest account in Barclay history.
GE Water Technologies, 1999 - 2004
- Area Manager
BetzDearborn, Trevose, PA, Area Manager, 1996 - 1999
- 12% Area sales growth.
- Presidents Club.
- Top Area Manager with 22% sales growth.
- Development of a business plan for 7 person sales and service team.
- Attraction and hiring of industry professionals.
- Sales growth and maintenance of a $3.5 million.
Dearborn Division, W.R. Grace & Co., Lake Zurich, IL, District Manager, 1994 - 1996
- Developed a new district covering all of New York State.
- Achieved an 18% average sales growth per year.
- Development of business plan for a 7 person sales and service team.
- Sales growth and maintenance of a $2.1 million district.
- ISO 9001 Trainer and Facilitator.
Sales Representative , 1983 - 1994
- Top District Salesmen Award of 3 years.
- Dearborn Key Man Club 11 of 13 years, for over goal performance.
- New business development in industrial heating, cooling and waste treatment systems.
- Consultant for chemical, biological and equipment processes for water treatment.
- Certified regional trainer for new sales employees.
Spencer Kellogg Division, Textron, E. Rutherford, NJ, Sales Representative, 1979 - 1983
- Doubled sales territory within 3 years with $1.5 million growth.
- All aspects of account management and administration.
- Technical service to the Paint and Coatings, Cosmetic, and Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Account management, responsible for product sales and service to existing customers.
Honors & Publications
Certifications and Training
- SAP Training
- Bay Group Negotiation Training
- Six Sigma Green Belt Training
- Practical Sales Management I and II
- Strategic Selling
- Breaking Competitive Accounts
- Wilson Counselor Selling
- Dearborn Sales Training
- Completion of Advanced Boiler, Cooling and Waste Water Technical Training
- ISO Certification and Training Facilitator
- NY State Certified Pesticide Applicator
- Membrane Training
- Certified Regional Trainer
- B.S. Buffalo State The State University of New York, Buffalo, NY
- A.A. Niagara Community College, Sanborn, NY