- Senior Field Engineer and Training Manager for domestic and international energy firms specializing in state-of-the-art steam systems executing training, project management, engineering, and engineering services.
- Steam and condensate systems providing services and training.
- Steam system evaluations and audits.
- Steam system energy management.
- Steam and condensate system project management.
- Steam system process and profitability improvement.
- Reduction in steam consumption and emissions providing sustainable savings.
- Steam system safety.
- Steam trap station evaluations.
- Steam system reliability.
- Cost-effective steam system operation.
- Customization of training for facilities.
- Steam System Safety, Reliability, and Cost-reduction™ Training.
- Steam fundamentals
- Flash steam
- Flash steam recovery
- Water hammer
- Steam traps and steam trap testing
- Steam system best practices
- Steam piping best practices
- Operations and cost reduction
- AutoCAD drawings, component cutaways, and pass-arounds
- Vacuum in steam systems
Undisclosed Company, Principal and Manager, 2015 - Present
Steam System Services and Training
- Domestic and international training and services to companies whose processes and profitability depend on safe, reliable, and cost-effective operation of their industrial steam and condensate systems.
- Orchestration of steam system projects, evaluations, and training services.
Swagelok Energy Advisors, Inc., Solon, OH, 2012 - 2015
Senior Field Engineer, Training Manager and Marketing Manager
- Conducted thorough steam and condensate system evaluations, engineering, report generation, and training programs for a wide spectrum of major industrial and commercial clients in North America and the United Kingdom.
- Development and growth of sales of steam and condensate system evaluations customized engineering services, project management, and training programs.
- Trained Swagelok Company's distributor salespeople, accompanied salespeople on client visits as a subject matter expert, and worked directly with major steam-using clients worldwide.
- Developed and conducted standardized and customized steam system training courses where attendees earned CEU credits.
AWC, Inc., General Manager and Steam Division Manager, 2007 - 2012
- Prior to it's acquisition by this corporation, Consultant had founded and operated the company - and stayed on for its future success.
- Provided strategic and tactical management and continued development and growth just as before the acquisition.
- Solidified the viability of a steam and condensate focus within existing AWC customer base.
- Worked with the company's existing sales force to provide instruction and guidance on development and growth of steam and condensate services and products.
Undisclosed Technical Corporation, Founder and President, 2001 - 2007
- Maintained a strict focus on steam and condensate systems.
- Within 5 years, developed the company to make it an attractive acquisition for a much larger company, AWC, Inc., a $250 million industrial sales organization covering 17 states.
Honors & Publications
- Certified Energy Manager (C.E.M.), Association of Energy Engineers
- Steam System Level III and Steam Trap Examiner certifications
- Consortium of Energy Efficiency (CEE) - Industry Partner
- International District Energy Association (IDEA) - Member
Academic and Professional Affiliations
- Association of Energy Engineers (AEE)
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- One U.S. Patent
- B.S. Industrial Technology, Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS