Water Treatment and Reverse Osmosis Expert
Technical Consultant #2313
- Plant management and construction in water treatment, waste water treatment, desalination, utilities, operations and maintenance.
- Complex engineering support for new plant erection, commissioning of (RO) Reverse Osmosis units (brackish and seawater), operations and maintenance of water treatment plants, water filtration, softening plants, (UV) Ultra Violet sterilizer, and micro filtration.
- Technical consulting and review for areas in steam power generation, fertilizer, refineries and petrochemicals for its boilers, cooling towers, cooling water system, chillers, R.O units to minimize scaling, corrosion, fouling and micro biological growth.
Undisclosed Company, Operation Manager, 2005 - Present
- Received the Best Performance Award by Chief Minister: For the erected water plant, commissioned operating and currently being maintained.
- Maintaining plant capacity of 20 million gallons per day, one of the largest hybrid water desalination plant in Asia on solar technology operated.
- Providing the complete range of engineering and installation services covering water treatment system, including, brackish and sea water desalination plants clarifier dealkalizer, sand filters, ion exchange system, heat exchanger, de-aerator and degasifiers, chemical feed systems.
- Designing of RO plants.
- Manage the activities on daily basis for t the operation and maintenance of R.O Units and proper consumption of chemicals.
- Train technicians.
- Conduct routine water analysis including S.D.I testing.
- Maintain the water quality parameter according to the WHO standards, chemical cleaning of the R.O Units and water tanks.
- Periodic testing authenticated laboratory for the quality of feed water.
S.S. Water Tech., Mechanical Engineer, 2003 - 2005
- Provide mechanical engineering for the erecting and commissioning of R.O units (brackish and sea water).
- Engineering services for the operation and maintenance of water treatment plants, water filtration, softening plants, UV sterilizer, micro filtration.
- Provide technical expertise and problem solving related to issues associated with system in steam power generation, fertilizer, refineries and petrochemicals for its boilers, cooling towers, cooling water system, chillers, R.O units and water treatment section to protect from the scaling, corrosion, fouling and micro biological growth of the plants, according to the water management system with responsibility to maintain the system in its excellent state.
S. Copper and Gold, Utilities Engineer, 1993 - 2002
- Managed utilities at the unit of utilities R.O unit water softening plant steam generator unit and water tube boilers high pressure, fire tube boilers, cooling tower and cooling water system, air compressor, and air-conditioning plants.
Beta Chem., Trainee Engineer, 1988 - 1992
- Process and utilities control operator, working in the Utilities containing R.O unit, boilers, air compressor, chillers, cooling tower and cooling water systems.
Saigal, Trainee Engineer, 1988
- Water treatment plant operator for R.O unit and water softening plant (cation and anion exchanger Unit).
- 350 R.O Units successfully of brackish water erected, commission and operating.
- 100 R.O Units successfully of sea water erected, commission and operating
- One of the Asian largest solar hybrid water desalination of 2 million gallons per day.
Honors & Publications
- Training: Pak Steel Karachi at Water Treatment Processing Unit and Boilers.
- Competency Certificate: First class Boiler Attendant from Sindh Boiler Board Karachi (for Boiler Operation and Steam Generator).
- Fire Tube Boiler-Certified
- Water Tube Boiler-Certified
- Professional Engineer - P.E.
- English: Reading and Writing
Academic and Professional Affiliations
- International Desalination Association - IDA
- Gold Medal Performance Award-Issued by the Chief Ministry
- B.S. Chemical Engineering (Gold Medalist) Indian Institute Of Higher Education, Telangana, India