Petroleum and Energy Fixed Equipment Engineering Expert
Technical Consultant #2206
- Pressure vessels, storage tanks, and multiple petroleum reactors.
- Cost effectiveness in low alloy heavy wall reactors.
- Worldwide recognition for fixed equipment shop qualification and mechanical engineering of complex heavy wall reactor vessels (including innovative, cost effective, reactor vessel revamps).
- Develop Inspection Test Practices (ITP).
Undisclosed Company, Senior Technology Advisor, Present
- Developed Spider Vortex technology for lube and hydro processing reactors.
- Developed closed cyclone system for fluidized bed catalytic cracking (FCC) reactors.
- Assisted in the development of KBR/ExxonMobil Cyclofines technology.
- Developed and presented technical courses in the area of pressure vessels, storage tanks, refractory and insulation for ExxonMobil affiliates (both in US and international).
- Assisted BASF's highly specialized fabrication facility in Germany to obtain ASME Code stamp.
- Assisted ExxonMobil to obtain a New Jersey State special approval for their complex pressure vessels for polystyrene lab.
- Developed design, material, fabrication, inspection, and testing standards for fixed equipment.
- Provided technical assistance for multi-billion dollars ExxonMobil capital projects for upstream (LNG, LPG, etc) and chemical plants in the areas of fixed equipment design, fabrication, and inspection reviews.
- Provided expertise for ExxonMobil licensing projects activities in lube and hydro processing reactor technologies.
- Provided fitness for service support, equipment strategy development, and equipment reliability support for ExxonMobil plants and projects.
- Performed design reviews and applied PE (Professional Engineering) stamps of approval.
Honors & Publications
- Registered Professional Engineer-New Jersey
Academic and Professional Affiliations
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers - ASME
- Co-authored a patent for medium pressure hydrocracker liquid and vapor quench technology.
- P.E. Mechanical Engineering - Mew Jersey