Petroleum Industry Thermodynamic Modeling Consultant
Technical Consultant #2176
- Thirty-five of years experience in applied thermodynamics with expert knowledge in thermodynamics research and development for downstream applications.
- Thermodynamic models for computer prediction of thermodynamic properties needed for process development and design.
- Advanced thermodynamic computer models of chemical reactors, synthetic fuels, and heavy crude conversion.
Undisclosed Company, Present
Research and Development Consulting
- Focused activities in predicting and correlating and phase equilibria, with particular interest in cryogenic systems and equations of state.
- Determining activity coefficients determination for nonideal systems, especially in distillation applications.
- Thermodynamic models tailored for advanced computer models of chemical reactors, synthetic fuels, and heavy crude conversion.
- Prediction of solid solubility in nonideal systems.
- Development of unified thermodynamic models for difficult petrochemical systems.
Honors & Publications
Academic and Professional Affiliations
- Participated actively in the chemical engineering thermodynamics community and has published.
- Adjunct Professor, Manhattan College, City College of New York, Stevens, NJIT, and Columbia with over Forty semesters of experience teaching graduate level thermodynamics.
- Ph.D. Chemical Engineering, University of Delaware, Newark, DE
- M.S. Chemical Engineering, University of Delaware, Newark, DE
- B.S. Chemical Engineering , Case Institute of Technology, Cleveland, OH