- Technical project management and general contracting of exploration and drilling projects.
- Management of environmental compliance studies.
- Development and operation of environmental monitoring programs and systems.
- Monitoring of hydraulic stimulations within oil, gas, or geothermal reservoirs.
- Renewable Energy Consultant and Project Developer.
- Global contract negotiations.
- Technology development and implementation.
Expert Witness Experience
- Analyst and Forensic Researcher for Smoak Law.
- Expert Witness Consultant For FBI.
- Gathering and analyzing of shock and vibration data in preparation of expert witness testimonies and reports by the DMT expert body for shock and vibration measurements
Undisclosed Company, President and Founder, 2009 - Present
- Project Developer and Technical Project Manager for exploration and community development projects.
- Senior Geophysicist and Lead Consultant in all aspects of geo-technical services related to resource development, from surface exploration, monitoring, to reservoir engineering and stimulation concepts.
- Guest Scientist at the Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico.
Raser Technologies, Project Development Manager and Senior Geophysicist, 2008 - 2009
- Project Development Manager for resource identification and development in Arizona, New Mexico, and other areas of the United States and overseas.
- Power plant performance analysis, well field analysis, logging service management, geochemical sampling management, resource flow analysis and modeling.
- Design and implementation of the company's Client Relationship Management (CRM) system based on Microsoft Dynamics for project development purposes.
- Geothermal project development focusing on New Mexico besides multiple other locations throughout the U.S. and overseas.
- Geothermal power plant performance analysis, geothermal well field analysis, logging service and geochemical sampling management, resource flow analysis and modeling.
- Geochemical resource assessments.
Sungard Solutions, Senior Systems Engineer, 2005 - 2008
- Technical Lead for the implementation and customization of trading compliance systems for companies of the Fortune 500 financial industry, utilizing all leading software development environments, operating and database platforms.
- Development on the Wall Street trading platform Brass.
- Specific programming languages and skills applied.
Undisclosed Technology Company, Owner, 1999 - 2005
Clients and Projects
- FBI - Anti-Terrorism Unit
- National Guard
- FX Energy Inc. - Oil and gas exploration and development in Poland.
- Kazakhmys Co - Copper Mining
- Software development of desktop geo-technical applications and cloud based systems.
- Geo consulting projects.
- Multimedia production.
Andersen Consulting (now Accenture), Manager, 1998 - 1999
- Coordination of the communication, and strategic negotiation between the project management and the venture partner Daimler Benz in problems of high priority related to a $100 million venture.
- Project calculations and consulting.
DMT Research and Testing, Director of Geo-Instruments, 1988 - 1998
- Heading the product development and production department that achieved several world records, (i.e. high temperature televiewer, the highest accurate north seeking gyro of the world, inertial navigation systems and related calibration facilities.)
- International contract negotiations and management of European and German geo-technical research projects.
- Product marketing and market research.
- International geo-technical product and project management in China, USA, Australia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Russia, Austria, Israel, Egypt, England, Germany and more, serving the coal mining, copper mining, salt mining, nuclear waste deposition, construction, tunneling, defense, oil and gas, geothermal and other industries.
- Definition and implementation of a quality management system according to DIN EN ISO 9001.
- Scientific research on geophysical and geodetic topics.
- Scientific computing & imaging incl. digital signal and filter analysis.
Honors & Publications
- Andersen Consulting School of Management (Chicago, USA)
- OEKREAL Schools of Business (Zurich, Switzerland), Management Orientated Business Administration
- University of Muenster - Focused Studies:
- Experimental Physics
- Theoretical Physics
- Nuclear Physics
Academic and Professional Affiliations
- Society of Petroleum Engineers
- Society of Exploration Geophysicists
- Geothermal Energy Association
- International Geothermal Association
- American Solar Energy Association
- International Solar Energy Association
- National Congress of American Indians
- Association of Independent Information Professionals
- Society of Information Risk Analysts
- International Society of Family Law
- American Society of International Law
- American Civil Liberties Union
- Foreign Area Officer Association
- National Military Intelligence Association
- International Author and Co-Author of numerous publications; journals, educational text, workshops and conferences.
- M.S. Geophysics and Physics, University of Munster, Munster, Germany