Petrochemical Piping and Valves Compliance Expert
Technical Consultant #2140
- Over thirty years experience of mechanical engineering in the (nuclear) power and chemical industries.
- Subject Matter Expert in ASME and API codes and standards for piping and valves.
- Mechanical engineering focus: Piping and valves, regulatory adherence, equipment selection and procurement.
Undisclosed Company, Present
- Independent contractor providing mechanical engineering support specific to the petroleum industries.
FluroSeal Valves, Inc, 2014 - Present
- Standard Specialist
DuPont, Wilmington, DE, Piping and Valve Specialist
- Global responsibility for the preparation and maintenance of piping and valve specifications for DuPont.
- Maintained the approved manufacturers list (AML) for valves.
- Served as corporate engineering resource for application of ASME B31 Piping Codes and API Valve Standards.
Ebasco Services, New York, NY
- Responsible for mechanical engineering at operating nuclear power plant, FP&L St. Lucie Nuclear Plant.
- Piping and valve specifications.
- Equipment selection and procurement.
- Adherence to regulatory requirements.
American Society of Mechanical Engineers, New York, NY, Engineering Administrator
- Maintained and published ASME B31 Piping Codes.
Honors & Publications
Academic and Professional Affiliations
- American Petroleum Institute (API) Piping and Valve Subcommittee.
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) B31.3 Process Piping
- Valve World Steering Committee
- B.S. Engineering Science, City University of New York, NY