- Sales and Marketing Executive, with over 40 years' experience in the plastics Industry.
- Expert product and market knowledge with plastics processing machinery systems, plastics resins, and related fabricated products.
- Injection blow molding (IBM) process machinery systems.
- Extrusion blow molding.
- Continuous extrusion process "shuttle" machines and rotary wheel machinery systems.
- Stretch Blow machinery systems.
- 3D blow Molding and Multi-layer Co-Ex blow molding systems.
- Accumulator Head blow molding process machinery systems.
- Resolving plastic molding challenges: Rigid bottle packaging, Industrial plastic production parts in the; automotive, lawn and garden, and toys.
Undisclosed Company, General Manager, 2003 - Present
- Independent Sales Representative for MBK (Maschinebau KOETKE, GmbH - Germany), responsible for plastics machinery sales and customer service support in North America.
- Set up display booth for N.P.E and all show sales follow up leads.
Meccanoplastica, Srl, Florence, Italy, General Manager, 2003 - 2011
- Independent Sales Representative for the Italian plastics blow molding machinery maker of injection blow and continuous extrusion blow machines, responsible for sales and customer service support.
- Products launch introduction was N.P.E, responsible for exhibition booth display and show contacts follow up.
K.W. Environmental, Inc., Middletown, NY, Vice President of Sales, 2002 - 2003
- Responsible for sales and marketing: Set up independent sales representatives network to promote company products for water filtration systems, plastics machinery controls upgrades on existing customer blow molding machines, and set up display booth at N.P.E. for MBK blow molding machinery launch.
Magic North America, Inc., Toronto, Canada Vice President of Sales, 2001 - 2002
- Responsible for distributor sales of Magic [Italian made] continuous extrusion blow molding machines and "stretch blow" PET (polyester) machines, G.C. Leak detectors (Australian made), and Plastics Materials blending and handling equipment (Italian made).
SIG Plastics Technologies Group, (Krupp/Kautex - Fisher W. Muller), North Branch, NJ 1998 - 2001
- National Sales manager for this German made blow molding machines.
- Responsible for plastics machinery Sales, customer training, and "New" markets development for "Longstroke" continuous extrusion shuttle machines, and "3D" process machinery systems, (ie. Suction Blow and Parison Manipulation).
Cincinnati, Milacron, PMD, Batavia, OH, Regional Sales Manager, 1991 - 1998
- Responsible for sales of industrial and accumulator heads blow molding machines.
Millcreek Rotary Wheel Blow Molding Machinery, Mississauga, Canada, 1990 - 1991
- As Sales Manager was responsible for North American sales, customer service, and set up of distributor network.
Johnson Controls, Uniloy Division, Manchester, MI, District Manager, 1982 - 1990
- Responsible for full products line sales reciprocating (typical dairy) process, Rainville (IBM) process machines, continuous extrusion (shuttle and rotary wheel) process, accumulator heads process, stretch blow PET Process machinery systems.
Beloit - PMD - Deacon Plastics, Dalton, MA, Product Manager, 1975 - 1982
- Responsible for PP (PolyPropylene) resins; stretch blow machine development and sales.
E.I. Dupont De Nemours, Inc.,(Fabrics and Finishes Division), Wilmington, DE, 1969 - 1975
- Responsible for ZEREX Anti-Freeze and the #7 Automotive Products line Sales featuring Rally car wax and automotive products.
Honors & Publications
Academic And Professional Affiliations
- Society of Plastics Engineers
- SPE Blow Molding Division - Chairman
- SPE Honored Service Member
- ABC-Annual Blow Molding Conference - SPE Blow Molding Division presenter on various Blow Molding Topics, and Conference Session Moderator and Author of Subject Matter
- M.B.A. Marketing, Bradley University, Peoria, IL
- B.S. Economics, Widener University, Chester, PA