- Over thirty years of experience in the engineering and construction management of major petroleum refining capital facilities.
- LNG (Liquefied Natural Gas) construction project management.
Independent Contractor, Present
Yeman LNG Co., EPC Coordinator
- Represented Exxon in France, on construction of a total - Exxon - Hunt - Korean joint venture for a $2 billion land-based gas pipeline and LNG (Liquefied Natural Gas) project.
- Developing inquiry packages and providing project interface control between the different project areas
Project Manager-MAXOL Project
- Managed Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) of $100 million joint venture project of Esso France and Exxon Chemical.
- Coordinating efforts between the refining and chemical partner organizations to move the project forward.
- Completing two turnarounds, construction work in an operating facility, several complicated heavy lifts.
Engineering Manager-Kalundborg,(London, Denmark) Condensation Project
- Resolved existing engineering issues and problems for $400 million problem project to bring project to completion.
Manager Offshore Operations-Srirache (Esso Thailand) Expansion Project (U.K.)
- Managed engineering and procurement outside of Thailand for technology transfer for refining trainees doubling capacity of refinery $800 million expansion project involving a full range of refinery processing units.
Project Manager-Port Dickson Project, Malaysia
- Started engineering in Japan and followed the project into the field to manage its completion in Kuala Lumpur on a short 17 month schedule.
- M.S. Chemical Engineering, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena CA
- M.S. Business Management, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY
- B.S. Petroleum Refining Engineering, Colorado School of Mines, Boulder, CO