- Leadership, and supervision of real-time process control systems projects.
- Developing, implementing, maintaining petroleum refinery and chemical plant instrumentation systems.
- Instrument reliability and maintenance improvement programs.
- Lead process control and instrumentation advisor on several startup and troubleshooting assignments for Exxon chemical and petroleum refining capital projects worldwide.
- Develope and supervise the development of hundreds of process control and instrumentation documents such as early project scoping studies, conceptual designs, design bases, and design specifications used in the development of capital project estimates/appropriations and as the bases for EPC contractor detailed engineering.
- Provided process control and instrumentation technical consulting services as Section Head of ExxonMobil Research and Engineering (EMRE) Digital Instrument, Analyzer and Digital Systems Section and Project Services Section.
- Contributed to system process control for refinery and chemical plant computer consolidation projects as Group Head of EMRE's Digital Systems Group.
- Establish basis for corporate instrument reliability and maintenance improvement programs as Chairperson of Exxon's Interregional Task Force on Instrumentation - R&M.
- Developed several unique user-vendor relationships, enabling Exxon to leverage user needs and hands-on evaluations/field trials with multi-vendor technology innovations and product development.
Honors & Publications
Publications and Patents
- Presented at global symposia and technical conferences including ISA, SAMA, Rijkswaterstaat and ARAMCO Automation Conference
- M.S. Newark College of Engineering, Newark, NJ
- B.S. Electrical Engineering, Newark College of Engineering, Newark, NJ